+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I am loving this AR - I like all of the contestants so far. But my favs are definitely Brooke and Claire. Brooke comes from a town nearby. She used to be on a local news station right out of high school. Talk about a can-do attitude! I enjoyed watching her install that antenna, crawling on top of the refrigerator, etc. We are in for a fun season.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh;4076204;
    And why are Kevin & Michael Team Jumba?
    Kevin is known as KevJumba on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK;4076215;
    Kevin is known as KevJumba on Youtube.
    Oh ok, I see. Do you guys actually know them from YouTube? I had never heard of them before the race.

Yup, he was a Youtube star long before being announced as a cast member for this TAR season.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK;4076229;
    Yup, he was a Youtube star long before being announced as a cast member for this TAR season.
    Yeah, I know, but I was asking if you (or anyone else here) knew about him before. As in, am I the only one here who'd never heard of him before?

Oh, yeah I knew him from Youtube before lol. Don't know about anyone else.

I've heard of him, but didn't connect him up to his YouTube self until it was pointed out here.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

To the Point

My favorite line of the night was when the member of Team Glee said that he was very proud that he hadn't soiled himself yet during the wild taxi ride.

Glad that the Dad of team Jumba is surprising his son. I understand the son's perception, however it kind of bothers me.

Right now I am loving Brook and Claire. I've been surprised by how much I like them. The voice can be a bit much, but they are having so much fun AND they have such a great way of dealing with people. I know that they are in sales but that doesn't always translate in high pressure situations.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;4076277;
    My favorite line of the night was when the member of Team Glee said that he was very proud that he hadn't soiled himself yet during the wild taxi ride.

. . . snip . . .

Right now I am loving Brook and Claire. I've been surprised by how much I like them. The voice can be a bit much, but they are having so much fun AND they have such a great way of dealing with people. I know that they are in sales but that doesn't always translate in high pressure situations.
    I almost fell out of my recliner laughing when he said "I want my mommy," then, "I'm so proud of myself right now that I haven't soiled myself." I've been in a taxi in a couple of foreign places, so can understand EXACTLY what he meant.

I agree with Brook and Claire. When I saw the initial interviews, I thought, "Does that woman (the blond) EVER shut up?" They have won me over.

This year's cast doesn't seem to have any horrendous villains. Some, of course, we like more than others . . . but lots of teams where the participants like each other, making it easier for us to like them.
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

So glad to see that there are worse drivers than the ones in Washington DC Metro area, which has the nation's second worse traffic.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast