+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 9/26 - Show Discussion **Spoilers**

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 9/26 - Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Nicki and Vicki are without a doubt... dumb. But I'm not holding it against them because they're hilarious and quite self-aware that they're not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
    It's that self-awareness that makes all the difference. They're not trying to prove that they're smarter than they are like some past contestants (miss Carolina) and they don't live in a la-la land and get ticked off at the other partner when they make a dumb mistake.

So, dumb but harmless, and FUNNY! I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;4074106;
    Nicki and Vicki are without a doubt... dumb. But I'm not holding it against them because they're hilarious and quite self-aware that they're not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
    It's that self-awareness that makes all the difference. They're not trying to prove that they're smarter than they are like some past contestants (miss Carolina) and they don't live in a la-la land and get ticked off at the other partner when they make a dumb mistake.

I agree. They realize they aren't the smartest, but they both seem like such nice people. They were poking fun of themselves and I like that quality in people. While not my favorite team, I do like them a lot. And the tattoo's don't bother me, I have six (so far).
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;4074106;

That's exactly how I feel. If they were ignorant and arrogant, I would totally dislike them. The fact that they admit they're not bright and just laugh it off really makes me like them.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

It's funny that they have been stacking AR with more athletic all-female teams and doing the opposite when it comes to all-male teams. The current crop of all-male teams have one team with an old unathletic dad, another team with two skinny unathletic geeks, and one team with a big fat guy. The problem with the last team was that they overestimated their "intellectual advantage" believing that they didn't need to ask for directions. They deserved to be eliminated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112