+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TAR 17 - New Cast Up

Re: New Cast Up

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4056500;
    I remember when TAR's existance depended on winning that first crucial Emmy, or else it was getting axed. I think it was time for another show to take it, but glad it's had a nice long run, both on TV and with the awards.
    Of other shows out there, I'm happy that Top Chef took it: they really are a class act as far as competition shows go. TAR is still my favorite (travel >> cooking), but I can appreciate TC for the Emmy. All it means is that TAR will have to step up the game and take it back!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: New Cast Up

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv;4057660;
    Of other shows out there, I'm happy that Top Chef took it: they really are a class act as far as competition shows go. TAR is still my favorite (travel >> cooking), but I can appreciate TC for the Emmy. All it means is that TAR will have to step up the game and take it back!
    TAR is still one of my faves, but after awhile it gets too routine. I love me some Phil, love the show because it's more about getting things done yourself and not relying on others to piggyback off of or voting people off (though I hate the additions of the U-Turn, SpeedBump, and the Yield when they had it). Most of the teams just become a blur. I actually thought last season was better than season 15. I'm just glad Idol didn't take it. Nothing against that show, but I've enjoyed hearing Cowell and Trump moan about losing to TAR all the time I'm excited about this season. Looks like some good teams.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12