+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should notes be allowed?

Re: Should notes be allowed?

I just think they need to come up with a better challenge. Challenges like this weren't used in the beginning.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3901220;
    I just think they need to come up with a better challenge. Challenges like this weren't used in the beginning.
    They probably need to do one where the player had to be tossed in the air on a blanket and find the clue marker that way or have to help drive a sled in order to get to the next clue. Still think Alaska was one of the funniest results and race points there.

I have noticed they're starting to stray away from India... even if they seem to be focusing more on China given they're allowing filming of shows there now.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

IA, I think it's okay to take notes but I'd like it if they couldn't be used once the team opens the card and sees what the clue/challenge is. And I'm still surprised that the cops were able to get away with having the counter--how was that allowed? I was actually surprised Louie didn't use it when counting the Buddha dolls -- or was that because he didn't bring it with him in his pack? If they don't add a clause to the rules, we're going to see all (smart) teams packing something like that and bringing it along....I know I'd be looking for things like that that weren't included in the rules.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3901220;
    It is a million dollars! Make them work for it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12