+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 4/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I'm so glad the lesbians are gone. They were so negative, and hateful. Probably the most hated team ever on the race, IMO. I'm so impressed by Jet and Cord. I'm rooting for them to win.

FORT Fogey

Noone will ever compare to the hatred I had for Flo of Flo and Zach. She was the whiniest, brattiest, self entitled narcissist ever. I hated when she won, and my only peace from it was that Zach won too. Caite and her should be friends as they are both hateful, disgusting brats. Brandy and Carol were just full of themselves, and thought it would be an easy feat to win the race. I think they did not realize that they have limitations like everyone else, and that the tasks would push them a lot. I wish Allie and her father were back because they truly deserved to be on the race. I wanted them and Jet and Cord to make it to the end.

Jet and Cord's family must be so proud of how well they keep it together. I love the positive teams that not only see this for the experience it is, but also do not take themselves serious. They never give up, and from their accomplishment last episode for finishing the speedbump and making first place, to me they already deserve to win the whole race.

FORT Regular

Carol and Brandy are just plain mean spirited. They are nasty unhappy people and will never see it in themselves. Brent and Caite are young and don't even come close to nastiness of those two witches. That being said.....GO COWBOYS!

With Caite, I can chalk part of it up to age. She's only 20-I work with a lot of girls that age and there are quite a few similarities. Granted, she could be a bit more polite and nice, but give her a few years to mature. Carol and Brandy, though...I have admittedly missed several episodes this season due to work and what not. But I think they're just being Bitter Bettys over everything.

They will not be as hated to me, though, as the Lyn's, Lynn/Alex, Colin/Christie, or Lance/Marshall though-but they're up there.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Radio Harpy was playing loud on C/B radios heard around America. I'm so glad that station is now shut down.

I'm so sorry the brothers won't get to enjoy their prize for coming in first - because their mother will think motor bikes are too dangerous. Huh? Has Mom now watched the Fast Forward?

I loved the introduction to the host of TAR Asia. What a cool way to acknowledge the sister show.

See...the cops just wanted to save themselves from the U-Turn by brainwashing the models to use it (if they got there first) on C/B. Sneaky. But, then, Caite didn't take much persuasion to see it their way. Also sneaky using a mechanical counter for the chain links. That one probably slipped through the rules because no one would believe anyone would pull a counter out of their backpack. For all that, I'm glad they finished ahead of C/B.

Then there are the musically challenged cowboys. One bit of time saved was by arriving last at the first stop. They saw the cops running outside and followed them rather than rush inside like everyone else did. I like that they stuck with the drum challenge rather than throwing in the sticks and rushing over to the ice cream sandwich to do...although it would have been fun to see them in all their cowboy gear selling ice cream on the street. They probably learned from Steve/Allie that switching challenges costs too much time.

What will I do next Sunday without TAR? I really like and appreciate the remaining teams and look forward to seeing the next leg.

One thing I know is that I won't be watching Elimination Station this week. C/B will team up with Joe (still bitter to this day) and bitch and moan about the mean people who U-turned them...or in C/B lingo - stupid, ignorant people.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3874908;
    All I could think the entire episode was "can we please just have Allie back to represent the real women of this world?"

Caite, Carol, and Brandy are rude, spiteful, and vindictive. All three of them have shown consistantly through this show to be whiners, and they have a tendancy to blame everything that goes wrong on their partner. To be left with these three to represent made me ill. And now we're down to just one, and she's PROUD to be the only women left on the show.
    WTH? I would be proud if myself and other women teams had whittled the men down to just one. I'd be kind of proud of that... but there are women in this world who are all about fighting with other women, and figure it's a victory to beat them. They love it. What a small, stupid, victory there, Caite. Shows what a little person she is.

Allie wasn't one of those like Carol/Brandy/Caite, so it's too bad she's not the one left racing.

Thank you for your thoughtful comment.

While I do think the 2 women made some comments they probably shouldn't have, I do think they got blown totally out of proportion. And, I certainly don't think Caite is at all pleasant or should be patting herself on the back.
    I, too, would have preferred to see Allie as the last female standing.
    I have to hand it to the detectives. Brent & Caite did exactly what they asked them to do (and didn't even realize it).
    It was pretty obvious the detectives would have been philminated if the 2 women hadn't been U turned.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife;3874919;
    I'm so glad the lesbians are gone. They were so negative, and hateful. Probably the most hated team ever on the race, IMO. I'm so impressed by Jet and Cord. I'm rooting for them to win.

For me, they're not even close.

The most hated team ever were 2 who won their season. Don't remember their names (I consciously tried to forget them and succeeded) but the woman kept referring to the people in Africa as - "They keep breeding" - as if they were bugs or some very low level species. The most arrogant and hateful couple I've ever seen on any reality show!! And I watch far too many of these reality shows!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Being young is not an excuse for being rude and disrespectful. My four year old daughter has better manners than Caite. Self entitlement does not go away with age if it is that deeply rooted as hers. Saying where is her tiara is way less rude than calling a team The Lesbians. I hoped for a triple elimination and only the cowboys and the brothers would have been left.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3874877;
    I couldn't agree more! They couldn't even rein it in at the end, and showed us all just how rude and mean they could be. It was likely the whole time and not just one comment (the one Caite is shown responding to) that created the bad feelings. Karma came back to bite 'em.

The cops and the cowboys would be a great final two! I really like both those teams, although this is a good final four. Caite being the last girl is kind of funny - but good for her!
    At the very beginning of the race, Carol and Brandy were making rude comments about the cowboys, too .... especially sharp-tongued Brandy. They thought the cowboys were a couple of country bumpkins and were looking down their noses at them. I am glad that those two are gone as well.

I would like to see the cowboys and the detectives in the Final leg of the race. I do like the brothers and think that they have played a good game too. So any of those three would be good .... but I want the cowboys to win. Jet and Cord have made this season so fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3874881;
    It looked like Carol and Brandy didn't get all their supplies for the ice cream sales, didn't it? The show even added that "shwoosh" sound which usually means uh-oh, mistake here! Maybe they just didn't show us when they realized it and went back for the rest? I'm sure it involved a few choice words - haha!
    I also wondered why we didn't see Carol and Brandy having to go back and get their ice cream, but I guess it wasn't important since they were eliminated at the end.

And I wonder how far behind the detectives in "real time" Carol and Brandy were when they arrived on the mat in last place. They always make it appear that it is so close, but you never know how close .... that is unless you see their departure times the following week.

+ Reply to Thread