+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 3/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3860071;
    Hoping Cowboys take it all.

It almost seemed as if J & J had made up their minds that they weren't going to overly stress the situation. Even Jeff seemed to be of the mind that he was only pushing so hard. I didn't think they bickered too much. He still cracked me up with all his comments. The "wonder why we're in last place" line when she was talking about Joan of Arc being the one with all the animals...OMG

Can't stand the jewish (sorry, easiest way to distinguish) brothers (nails on a chalk board), lesbians (more nails on a chalk board), or the models (female = still more nails on a chalk board). Go Cowboys!
    easiest way to distinguish them from whom?? the OTHER team of brothers? oh wait...there IS no OTHER team of brothers. maybe you ought to rethink your "reason" for your need to refer to their religion. just sayin'...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;3860737;
    easiest way to distinguish them from whom?? the OTHER team of brothers? oh wait...there IS no OTHER team of brothers. maybe you ought to rethink your "reason" for your need to refer to their religion. just sayin'...
    Jet and Cord are brothers.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;3860737;
    Check your facts...the cowboys are brothers. So my "reason" was just as I stated.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I have zero problem distinguishing the speech patterns of the non-cowboy brothers.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3860817;
    Check your facts...the cowboys are brothers. So my "reason" was just as I stated.

Well, I read other reality sites and I'm pretty sure that at those, as well as here at FORT...The (one gay, one straight) brothers have been, from the start... THE BROTHERS.

The COWBOY brothers have been referred to either by name( Jet and Cord), or as "THE COWBOYS". (you can reread random recaps and show discussion threads here at FORT, as I did, to see this).

You seem to be the only person I've encountered online who couldn't distinguish between the two sets of brothers by either of the two ways mentioned. Perhaps I am overreacting, but I feel it unnecessary to resort to labeling by religion.

the poster wasn't being derogatory about their religion - just pointing out what set of brothers she was referring to - there are two sets of brothers on this show -whether people call them The Cowboys, Jet and Cord - or the other brothers who happen to be Jewish - one is straight, one is gay, Dan and Jordan.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I felt as if I was watching Dumb and Dumber.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3861928;
    the poster wasn't being derogatory about their religion - just pointing out what set of brothers she was referring to - there are two sets of brothers on this show -whether people call them The Cowboys, Jet and Cord - or the other brothers who happen to be Jewish - one is straight, one is gay, Dan and Jordan.
    EXACTLY...they just "happen" to be Jewish... given the two other name choices used over and over and over by all previous posters since this season began....I found it...an unnecessary choice of distiction.

PS--am i REALLY seeing a mention of my beloved Bernardo...George Chakiris???? Don't get me started, or I'll start to recite the entire script of West Side Story! lolol

FORT Fanatic

BTW--did anyone catch J and J on the Bonnie Hunt Show this week? (She is a HUGE AR fan, and a Phil adorer lol). They were cute as can be (Bonnie referred to them as "Lucy and Desi"), AND they admitted to loving each
    other! HERE'S THE CLIP

BIG BROTHER: JEFF & JORDAN "IN LOVE"

and here's a funny excerpt from TV Guide.com interview lololol

TVGuide.com: Last time we talked, you said you were done with TV. Do you still feel the same way?
    Jeff: I think were going to take a vacation from reality TV. I think people are getting sick of us, too. We need to let all parties settle down a little bit. As far as reality shows go that are on the air, I think Amazing Race is definitely top-notch. It wins Emmys and its the classiest way you can go reality. Jordan wants to go on the Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels! [Laughs] I can drive the bus!
    Jordan: Shut up! I want an Amazing Race re-do.
    Jeff: We want Amazing Race against fifth-graders!

TVGuide.com: Are you sure you can beat them?
    Jeff: No, but it would be a great show. Wed be neck-and-neck all the way! Well pitch that one to CBS.

I'll really miss 'em, the rest of the season...

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3861928;
    Thank you. Exactly!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast