+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 3/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I found myself yelling at the tv for Jeff to break open the bread. Not sure if its exhaustion on his part or frustration with Jordan, but he seems to be misreading the clues. This is two in a row.
    I'm pulling for them as they are the only team I really like. I for one was happy that the police offices u-turned Joe and Heidi, it kept J&J in the game at least another week.

Is Jordan that much smaller than the other girls on the race to have had such a problem with the clothes or was it that she was hurrying to much to properly do them up???

CCL

^ Probably the latter. I don't think Catie or Allie are any bigger than her.

I don't think the lesbians relationship lasted the race.

Joe's ouster was a pure example of hubris. Not sorry to see his boastful self go.

Wasn't really a fan of having Jordan and Jeff on the show but they have been good for comic effect.

I'm actually quite liking Catie (so-so on her partner). Probably like Allie and her father best, or maybe the cowboys.
    Last edited by CCL; 03-16-2010 at 10:04 AM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Just not getting the Caite love?

I understand a couple of people said something bad about her, but how does that make her likeable? It only adds to her victim complex. Oh, my knee! I'm throwing up! Everyone is mean to me! At least this bread doesn't have crap in it!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3855176;
    I think there needs to be a little clarification here in regard to the Morse code: Phil said that the phrase was "We will prevail: Vive Le France" Vive Le France means "Long live France," so the only part that was in English was the first half.

They did have I believe the second half, but were missing the first half - the English one, and it looked like this misspelled Vive as Viva in the one time they had it right.
    Oh, is that what it was? I thought it was just Vive la France, and that the we will prevail was some kind of loose translation... Didn't even realize there was an English part!
    Yes, I saw the vivA vs. vivE error, too... as I said, some old high school Spanish class sneaking in there.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3855645;

I understand a couple of people said something bad about her, but how does that make her likeable? It only adds to her victim complex. Oh, my knee! I'm throwing up! Everyone is mean to me! At least this bread doesn't have crap in it!
    I don't by any means love Caite, but if others do I can understand a bit where they are coming from. She was very upbeat about crawling around on the ground, she enjoyed her time, while the one in particular on the Lesbian team was complaining the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3855645;

At least comparatively to lets say... Jordan (either person named Jordan, actually) she whines very little.

She's dumb, but Jordan is easily JUST as dumb (and yet people seem more willing to forgive her that).

She's not likable because people were mean to her. She's likable (SO far) because she's been a relatively good sport. Sure, she complained about her knee, but she DID complete the task anyway, and whining once about it didn't seem excessive. This is compared to Jordan, who on a much less challenging task (the crawling through the war zone one) complained CONSTANTLY (as did one of the two lesbians).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

Caite has said something nasty or complained the whole show. Anyone remember the soccer task? She obviously is very insecure, and it makes her overly think everything. Asking where her tiara was coming from Jeff would have been glazed over. Just because the lesbians are tediously annoying does not mean asking about a tiara for a beauty contestant is that bad of a comment. I would have been laughing at her stupid self too for the ridiculous answer to her question.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3855176;
    I think there needs to be a little clarification here in regard to the Morse code: Phil said that the phrase was "We will prevail: Vive Le France" Vive Le France means "Long live France," so the only part that was in English was the first half.

They did have I believe the second half, but were missing the first half - the English one, and it looked like this misspelled Vive as Viva in the one time they had it right.
    and it sucked for them because their first attempt was Vive le Liberté - so they were close, but went completely off track with The War is Over and other attempts.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3856040;
    At least comparatively to lets say... Jordan (either person named Jordan, actually) she whines very little.

She's dumb, but Jordan is easily JUST as dumb (and yet people seem more willing to forgive her that).

She's not likable because people were mean to her. She's likable (SO far) because she's been a relatively good sport. Sure, she complained about her knee, but she DID complete the task anyway, and whining once about it didn't seem excessive. This is compared to Jordan, who on a much less challenging task (the crawling through the war zone one) complained CONSTANTLY (as did one of the two lesbians).
    I agree. I didn't think Caite whined excessively about the soccer. I think she's been a pretty good sport so far.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3855104;
    I missed parts of it too ... but did you happen to see Jeff stick the barrel of the rifle in his mouth (in joking suicidal frustration) when he was trying to ... um ... encourage Jordan ? He is a hoot.
    OMG, yes!!
    I did see that part and, between dragging the boo*s and the gun in the mouth, I was totally
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast