+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 3/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I never liked Joe and Heidi since the beginning when they saved the spot in line for the lesbians, so I'm glad they went home. Yay!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm happy Jordan/Jeff made it, but I hate the twists like the U-Turn and the Yield that was on a few seasons back. Especially the Blind U-Turn. At least make someone have to admit they did it. I don't like the detectives, so I hope karma comes back to bite them (even though I didn't like Joe/Heidi all that much).

well, J & J survived tonight, but only because of Joe & Heidi being unable to decipher the morse code. I guess his bad knee didn't help or hinder him...but only his inflated ego. J & J will not survive another leg, though, if Jordan doesn't put a fire under her own self...

FORT Regular

It was an extremely difficult U Turn. No one else even attempted that side of the detour because clearly the crawling was easy in comparison. What a long message to translate!

I like Joe and Heidi, and am sorry to see them go.

FORT Fogey

I felt bad for Joe and Heidi, but he was being quite arrogant on the bus. I think the detectives just intended to take his ego down a notch and probably didn't expect that to cause them to be eliminated.

I wonder if the morse code was really that difficult or if they were just frustrated and couldn't put it together.

Would have liked to see more of Jet and Cord tonight.

Caite and Brent are very likeable. They seem to roll with the punches very well, whether throwing up, having to go back to find clues, etc. Always positive and upbeat (although it looks like next week, that may change!).

They REALLY don't care if we see anything of the father/daughter team (see, I can't even remember their names!). Also, I didn't realize that he was a major league baseball coach and won the World Series a year or two back. Impressive!

FORT Regular

Yeah, Joe & Heidi seemed nice.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I find Brent and Caite so annoying... completely shallow and stupid.

His comment as they approached the WWII task about having to go up in the flying things in sky or such was UNbelievable. LOL What? Do you mean those airplanes? Is that what they call those things? LOL

ETA: Dan and Jordan consitently make me laugh. I'm hoping they and Jet and Cord will hang around a while.

FORT Fogey

I am wondering if the father/daughter win. They do not show them at all, and I am wondering if they are the ones. I love the cowboys, they are so easygoing. Jeff proved in this episode that he is not the brightest either. I am starting to think that they are made for each other. Jordan having won half a million already on a reality show probably makes her not care as much as someone who has not won anything already. I think she is a slow steady thinker too. I think this fast paced stuff is too much for her to handle.

The detectives are so full of themselves. If these are the first two police to be ont he show, they are not representing well at all.

I hate seeing people eliminated like that. I had no love or hate for the team, but that is such a stupid way to get out. I know it is part of the game, but why them. I would have loved to have seen Brent and Caite have to do it. Still would have hated them being out that way, but would have been easier to swallow them leaving.

As for Brent and Caite, I despise them. They are whiny entitled brats. If they win, would be Flo and Zach part two. I wish they would get eliminated.

To the Point

J & J get by as a result of Joe and Heidi going....just part of the game. I was really surprised that the detectives chose to use the u-turn, but they must have found his comments annoying, plus I'm not sure they ever got over the fact that they held a place in line for the lesbians. I had a feeling that would eventually come back to bite them in the butt.

I really, really dislike the lesbian couple. Their personalities just annoy me. I might not feel that way in real life, can't tell. However, on this show, they need to go. REALLY hoping they do NOT win.

Love the cowboys. They just make me smile! They are enjoying the race and they are funny.

I really felt sorry for Brent and Caite and the way they were being made fun of by the lesbians and the brothers. After last night's episode, I couldn't find them more stupid or annoying. The whining and dumb comments really got to me and made me think that yes, perhaps, Miss South Carolina is as dumb as she was made out to be in the pageant.

While, I still love Jeff and Jordan, the gild is off the lily for me. I suppose the nature of the race is making them more testy and less loveable than usual. In all fairness, though, where was the equalizer this leg that they usually have when there is a U-Turn? If not for the detectives, J & J would have had no chance to make it. Usually when there is a U-Turn everyone gets caught up when they find that the venue doesn't open until a certain time. This really makes me think that the non-elimination leg last week was a last minute plant when the PTB realized that J & J were coming in last so that they could save them. Otherwise, IMO, last night's episode would have been planned better to equalize the starting times of all the teams.

Still love the cowboys and am rooting them on all the way! Still despise the lesbians - what, crawling in the mud is beneath you? only for stupid people? What a b*tch!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast