+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 3/7 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 3/7 Show Discussion *spoilers*

A team gets U-turned next week, and it shows Carol/Brandy, Jeff/Jordan, and the detectives looking and sounding unhappy. I'd guess Jeff/Jordan, because they're already at a disadvantage. Why not just stick the nail all the way in their coffin?

WWI style challenges next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Endit;3850118;
    You have to be 21 to even apply for show, so she's legal.
    Except she's 20. She's the first racer in a non-family edition to be under the minimum age. Dunno why they did that.

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at TAR before. Probably not since the cheese task from two seasons ago. Jeff brought it with the one liners. And the beer!

"I hope someone fell off a bridge."

feel bad for Jordo... glad they didn't go tonight
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Say what you will about the cowboys, but they have a sense of humor, laugh at themselves and look like they are having fun.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Endit;3850118;
    You have to be 21 to even apply for show, so she's legal.
    Except that she's apparently 20. So finding that (I just looked) I answered my own original question. She's not legal to drink (in the U.S. at least).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Regular

Will someone please tell me what Jordan has contributed up to this point? All I ever see is her whining that Jeff do it. Surely I am missing it when she does her part.

I don't like the comparison with Brent and Caite. Caite tries to do her share. I was so impressed with her continuing with the soccer after she injured her leg.

So disapointed the lawyer/mommies didn't get the NEL, and Jordan does.

Jordan has done plenty and I have yet to see her whine about anything....Jordan has done all the hard task to me high wire, bungee jump along with all the other things they had to complete together.......The taxi driver is what did them in this round soooooooo glad this was NE for them.......

FORT Regular

Thanks for the reminder about the wire. That was when I was still sorting out the teams. The whining I remember was when she tried to get Jeff carry her backpack, and today when she wouldn't even try to eat the sauerkraut (thought Jeff would eat it all), and just rolled the soccer ball along the ground. Yes, the taxi driver did them in, but Jeff is doing way more than his share, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3850142;
    Jordan has done plenty and I have yet to see her whine about anything....Jordan has done all the hard task to me high wire, bungee jump along with all the other things they had to complete together.......The taxi driver is what did them in this round soooooooo glad this was NE for them.......

Jordan, did eat some of the sauerkraut just like Jeff, even with the lesbian team one of them ended up eating more....Jeff couldn't eat it either, so they switched task....Their relationship is one where Jeff wants to do it all and Jordan let's him, when they were in the BB house Jeff wouldn't even let her cook her own food and he was on slop, she was cooking but he took over....Jeff is a macho Italian man an anyone in a relationship with him , I feel must let him lead.......Jordan was sick the first couple of legs on the race also, I feel that they are doing alot better than some thought they would...

FORT Fogey

I do not like casting, crossover, token wannabe celebrities but I have to say Jeff and Jordan are decent people. She did the laundry line challenge, and the bugee jump which to me at least are the two hardest things so far that we have seen. They seem so relaxed, now it could be because it is a casting stunt and they know they will not win so are just enjoying the ride, but they seem to be likable people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast