+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 2/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 2/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I just finished rewatching this episode and enjoyed it better the second time around.

I had forgotten that Caite said "Danke" to the housepainter after he gave them the clue.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by veejer;3832486;
    I just finished rewatching this episode and enjoyed it better the second time around.

I had forgotten that Caite said "Danke" to the housepainter after he gave them the clue.
    And I believe she said it with a straight face, too.

I guess the Chile resembles the Germany a lot.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3832110;
    I personally do not want TAR to become a sequel to BB this season. I quit watching BB several seasons ago for a reason.
    Two totally different shows...I don't know how it could possibly become the sequel.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3832496;
    And I believe she said it with a straight face, too.

I guess the Chile resembles the Germany a lot.
    Hey, a lot of Germans moved to Chile both before and after WWII! Seriously, there are even towns with German names.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3832614;
    Two totally different shows...I don't know how it could possibly become the sequel.
    2nd time for a cross over and it seemed to me that the entire forum for this show was about the BB couple. I guess I was not specific enough, was just generalizing.
    There's no place like home!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3834090;
    Hey, a lot of Germans moved to Chile both before and after WWII! Seriously, there are even towns with German names.
    I trust you all noted the German settlement in the 2/21 episode! Complete with kuchen!

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

What's with casting so many semi-famous or already well-to-do people? I liked the show when it was all generally unknown simple, citizens and not known "names." I don't need this sort of cast "seeding" to keep watching. Actually, it somewhat turns me off.

And dang if this isn't the most clueless cast yet. I can't believe some of the mistakes made, the lack of knowledge, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter;3841421;
    What's with casting so many semi-famous or already well-to-do people? I liked the show when it was all generally unknown simple, citizens and not known "names." I don't need this sort of cast "seeding" to keep watching. Actually, it somewhat turns me off.

And dang if this isn't the most clueless cast yet. I can't believe some of the mistakes made, the lack of knowledge, etc.
    I agree that it was better without the stunt casting, although I did love the two Harlem Globetrotters last year.

As far as the clueless level is concerned, I can't help but recall how many from last season could not recognize Jackie Kennedy and did not know Franz Kafka.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread