+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 2/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

We couldn't tell where they started from, looked like somewhere north/west of downtown. Some teams walked to Union Station & some took a bus there. I think the walkers got there first & then took something called the Flyaway.[/QUOTE]

What happened was that some teams walked to Union Station and then took the FLYaway bus directly to LAX which is faster and the other teams walked to the 7th street metro station where they took the train. The train is slower because you have to transfer to a different train and then take a shuttle to the airport.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Tiger.
    It was actually me who asked.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3830582;
    Actually most of the posters commenting watched the live feeds for BB, so their take has nothing to do with editing. They saw more than the edited version. The edited version will be all you see on TAR. Either way, Jordan is Jordan. She's sweet but ditzy.
    You're right. She is sweet and maybe a little ditzy, but this has worked for her so far. I met her in person and know her sister a lttle. They are good people, as we say in NC. I know she is not very worldly and has lacked many experiences, which doesn't necessaeily transalate as dumb, just that she hasn't had chances like others may have had.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3830591;
    I wish CBS would rerun this episode so I can catch up on my Jeffism's! I'm so sorry I missed the Carmen Sandiego comment! Priceless!!
    The full episode is on the CBS Amazing Race website. The Amazing Race: Watch Episodes and Video and Join the Ultimate Fan Community - CBS.com
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by veejer;3830631;
    Thanks, Veejer, I'll have to check it out.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

One piece of advice to the racers. READ your instructions. I think this is the most teams I have ever seen make so many mistakes and on the first leg.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3830380;
    For those of us who do not watch BB, then all we see is a ditzy blonde.
    Jordan is nothing but Dumb dressed up in a cute shell. It's painful to have to watch her try to think. A grown woman that can't tell time is sad.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've found that many, many children can't tell time on an analog watch. They want to be told what number the "big hand" will be on when they are looking for a certain time...but they can't tell you what time it is when that happens. They are all about the digital displays, and the schools don't seem to be really teaching them that with any kind of success....but they will test them on it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3831719;
    Jordan is nothing but Dumb dressed up in a cute shell. It's painful to have to watch her try to think. A grown woman that can't tell time is sad.
    You know what I think is sad....the girls on The Bad Girls Club...who flaunt their body and hook up with anything with two feet. Thats what I call dumb. Whats smart is acting like a responsible, mature, self respecting young woman on a reality show (BB)...where it would be really easy not to. Jordan respected herself and her family enough to behave like a lady. There should be more of her out there.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3831737;
    I've found that many, many children can't tell time on an analog watch. They want to be told what number the "big hand" will be on when they are looking for a certain time...but they can't tell you what time it is when that happens. They are all about the digital displays, and the schools don't seem to be really teaching them that with any kind of success....but they will test them on it.
    Thats changing, I think. My daughter's school is teaching face clocks. Her class doesn't have a digital at all.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I personally do not want TAR to become a sequel to BB this season. I quit watching BB several seasons ago for a reason.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread