+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steve and Allison - TAR 16

Steve and Allison - TAR 16

Steve Smith
    Hometown: Encinitas, Calif.
    Connection to your Teammate: Father
    Current Occupation: Professional Baseball Coach (Cleveland Indians), World Series Champion Coach (2008 Philadelphia Phillies)
    Pet peeve about your teammate: She's a very talented person but occasionally lacks the confidence in her God-given abilities
    Favorite Hobbies: Golfing, swimming and working out
    Achievements: Getting my degree, getting married, having my kids and winning the World Series
    Lifelong to do List: Continue to enjoy life
    If I could switch places with someone: My son Garrett who is living the good life in college
    Role Model/Hero: My Mom and Dad who are still living life to the fullest
    What are you passionate about? My family
    What would you do if you won the million dollars? I would treat each of my family members and friends to something special
    People would be surprised to learn: It took me 20 years in professional baseball before I finally made it to the big leagues
    Favorite place you have ever visited: Encinitas. That's why I live here
    Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Not getting lost because we tend to get lost in our own neighborhood
    What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Making memories with my daughter that will last forever

Allie Smith
    Hometown: Encinitas, Calif.
    Connection to your Teammate: Daughter
    Current Occupation: Marketing
    Pet peeve about your teammate: Heís always late and likes to embarrass me
    Favorite Hobbies: Traveling, dancing and golf
    Achievements: Receiving my B.A. from Pepperdine University in Public Relations
    Lifelong to do List: Find a job that I'm passionate about, create new adventures every day, get married and have a family
    If I could switch places with someone: Phil Keoghan. Talk about a job I'd be passionate about
    Role Model/Hero: My parents. My mom is the backbone of our family and such a strong woman. My Dad encourages me to pursue my dreams everyday
    What are you passionate about? My relationship with God, Pepperdine, baseball, golf, dance, traveling the world, spending time with family and friends and fantasy football
    What would you do if you won the million dollars? Do some traveling and invest it for my future
    People would be surprised to learn: My father is a World Series-winning professional baseball coach, but during the only year I played baseball (8th grade) I made it to first base once and was promptly picked off
    Favorite place you have ever visited: Malibu -- I have amazing memories there
    Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Not having mom around. She does everything for us
    What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To meet all kinds of people around the world and have tons of fun with my Dad. Iím planning to have THE AMAZING RACE theme song as the Father/Daughter dance at my wedding
    Steve and Allison: The Amazing Race on CBS
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Re: Steve and Allison - TAR 16

She's beautiful.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

hmm... Allison kinda looks like Clark from ANTM.

She looks like Sheena (sp) Grimes from 90201.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

" Iím planning to have THE AMAZING RACE theme song as the Father/Daughter dance at my wedding "

Now that's a cute idea!

Didn't they come in 2nd this past episode? The show barely showed them.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

They must not have done anything dumb!

Are they even still on this show?

It was sad that they were eliminated. However, changing from one task to another and then going back again pretty much sealed their fate.

I was bummed when they were eliminated last night. I kinda wish they would have stuck around the flag balancing thing a little longer before jumping ship but ah well.

It took me a little bit to realize where I kept recognizing him and I realized he is the third base coach for the Indians. Top it all off with the fact that his hometown is right here in Canton !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast