+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Jordan and Jeff - TAR 16

Re: Jordan and Jeff - TAR 16

I don't know why is matters whether Jordan is brighter than she appears, she appears happy, well grounded and just a nice young adult we all can't be scholars.....

Having watched Jordan on Big Brother in my opinion, she is wise in matters of social consciousness. She has a big, understanding heart, and accepting of all people, free of prejudice. She is kindhearted. But, she is dislexic, and that can be troubling for people in their schooling years and she lacks self confidence in some areas. She knows what time it is, but can't wrap her head around the quarter to and quarter after...... She seems to know what is important in life though, and I hope that she does have the chance to become a dental hygenist as is her hopes/dreams. I think of Jordan, I see her heart, and her gentle spirit makes me a big fan.

Jeff is (IMO) much smarter then he appears on this show, he has a degree in business I think, and as far as I know, is successful in sales. I think they were still experiencing reality TV burn out when they went off to film AR. Their lives had not fully adjusted to being normal yet when they ran off to do this show. Plus, they were new in their relationship outside of BB. I think we all agree life in real world is different then on a reality show. So, there was so much they were adjusting too - this show was to soon for them. But, Jeff is very competitive; (I personally think he deserved to win BB) maybe he was still in competition mode ..... Jordan would do whatever makes Jeff happy.

Anyway, I think they are plain tired and not making the best choices. Also, who knows what was dropped on the film edit floor? Perhaps their best comments were cut to make room for what the network considers more entertainment.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3854026;
    Having watched Jordan on Big Brother in my opinion, she is wise in matters of social consciousness. She has a big, understanding heart, and accepting of all people, free of prejudice. She is kindhearted. But, she is dislexic, and that can be troubling for people in their schooling years and she lacks self confidence in some areas. She knows what time it is, but can't wrap her head around the quarter to and quarter after...... She seems to know what is important in life though, and I hope that she does have the chance to become a dental hygenist as is her hopes/dreams. I think of Jordan, I see her heart, and her gentle spirit makes me a big fan.

Jeff is (IMO) much smarter then he appears on this show, he has a degree in business I think, and as far as I know, is successful in sales. I think they were still experiencing reality TV burn out when they went off to film AR. Their lives had not fully adjusted to being normal yet when they ran off to do this show. Plus, they were new in their relationship outside of BB. I think we all agree life in real world is different then on a reality show. So, there was so much they were adjusting too - this show was to soon for them. But, Jeff is very competitive; (I personally think he deserved to win BB) maybe he was still in competition mode ..... Jordan would do whatever makes Jeff happy.

Anyway, I think they are plain tired and not making the best choices. Also, who knows what was dropped on the film edit floor? Perhaps their best comments were cut to make room for what the network considers more entertainment.

Mike'sgirl, this is such a sweet statement about Jeff and Jordan, that I wanted to say thanks. I believe that you hit the nail on the head on who these two are. Met them briefly (my daughter works with Jordan's sister) and they are really very nice people. I know we can say whatever we want about anyone, after all this is America, but it was nice to see something positive said about them.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

But, she is dislexic, and that can be troubling for people in their schooling years and she lacks self confidence in some areas

Has this been confirmed or are you just assuming that she is dislexic? I watched Big Brother and the live feeds and I never remember her saying that she had these learning problems. I know she said she hated school, but now she wants to go back I believe.

I do think she lacks confidence is some areas, but being called stupid must cause her to be shy and doubt herself.

Jeff seems like a postive influence and the right person for Jordan right now.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If we are calling someone dyslexic, people, let's at least spell it correctly! The dyslexia thing was a diagnosis based on hours of observation of Jordan on BB....a lot of the little things she had trouble with seemed to fit into that...and of course being dyslexic makes school an unpleasant experience, especially if it isn't diagnosed. So no one knows for sure, but a lot of people have guessed that as a way to explain why Jordan seems quite smart about some things but totally unable to do others. We have no idea if she was ever tested for this.... I can't believe it hasn't been suggested to her yet given the number of people who thought this might be the issue. If anyone from FORT ever gets to interview her we'd love to know the answer, none of our business as it is. Maybe Coco46's daughter can ask Jordan's sister (yeah, I can see that that might be hard to work into a conversation...).
    If by chance Jordan IS dyslexic though and hasn't been diagnosed it could make all the difference in her being able to go back to school to fulfill her dream, so possibly doing her a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3854048;
    Has this been confirmed or are you just assuming that she is dyslexic? I watched Big Brother and the live feeds and I never remember her saying that she had these learning problems. I know she said she hated school, but now she wants to go back I believe.

I do think she lacks confidence is some areas, but being called stupid must cause her to be shy and doubt herself.

Jeff seems like a postive influence and the right person for Jordan right now.
    I had to correct my spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3854057;
    If we are calling someone dyslexic, people, let's at least spell it correctly! The dyslexia thing was a diagnosis based on hours of observation of Jordan on BB....a lot of the little things she had trouble with seemed to fit into that...and of course being dyslexic makes school an unpleasant experience, especially if it isn't diagnosed. So no one knows for sure, but a lot of people have guessed that as a way to explain why Jordan seems quite smart about some things but totally unable to do others. We have no idea if she was ever tested for this.... I can't believe it hasn't been suggested to her yet given the number of people who thought this might be the issue. If anyone from FORT ever gets to interview her we'd love to know the answer, none of our business as it is. Maybe Coco46's daughter can ask Jordan's sister (yeah, I can see that that might be hard to work into a conversation...).
    If by chance Jordan IS dyslexic though and hasn't been diagnosed it could make all the difference in her being able to go back to school to fulfill her dream, so possibly doing her a favor.

Unless, Jordan says she has dyslexia I think it would be very awkward to ask her about it in an interview. She hated when Jeff would tease her about not being able to tell time so I image it would make her feel bad to have to explain why she doesn't understand certian things to people she doesn't even know.

But couldn't Jordan just be dizty like Jessica Simpson? Alot of people are......The media use to call Jessica Simpson dumb alot, but the girl is laughing all the way to the bank.......I know my daughter had a 10th garde reading level when she was in the 6th grade but could not tell time worth a darn.........I think that with Jordan being from the south with her sothern drawl that also adds to the misconception that she is dumb...

FORT Regular

One of the reasons I love J & J: when they reached the last pitstop and were greeted by the Hamburg guy, Jeff actually started thanking him and politely telling him how nice it was to be in Hamburg. They both seem so kind - I just really enjoy watching them.

I'm looking forward to the show tonight, because I do enjoy J&J and I love watching them together. I agree with Mike's girl that they probably were tired out from BB then the media tours they endured to exchanging visiting weekends and then doing this show.

But the bottom line is - they look like they are having a lot of fun. Watching them in that bar and them knowing they were probably going to be last and Jordan wanting to go back to that bar if they were elminated made me smile.

If they last another week, I'll watch another week, but once they're gone, I'm gone - not a fan of this show but I am a Jordeff fan.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread