+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordan and Jeff - TAR 16

Re: Jordan and Jeff - TAR 16

I loved these two on BB they were a real big reason I stayed tuned in.
    I see Jordan still won't kiss on t.v. even when they come in first, so she is standing by that rule for the most part.

I love Jeff, and I'm sitting on pins and needles watching last night, yelling at them to hurry so they didn't get kicked off.

I loved it when they put on the bird costume. Too funny. Would make a great halloween costume though. One of my favorite things about them is their ability to laugh at themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ksweettart;3835211;
    I loved it when they put on the bird costume. Too funny. Would make a great halloween costume though. One of my favorite things about them is their ability to laugh at themselves.
    Yes, I really love them and enjoy their little sidebar conversations!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I did think Jordan seemed to be getting a teeny bit tired of looking dumb though...as when Jeff asked her how many eggs in a baker's dozen, sure that she didn't know, and she just looked down and said, "Jeff" in a kind of exasperated way. I don't think she revels in that being "her thing" the way some blonde celebrities do.
    PS Or maybe it's just time for her PMS crabiness that we saw on BB.
    Last edited by PWS; 02-22-2010 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3835334;
    I did think Jordan seemed to be getting a teeny bit tired of looking dumb though...as when Jeff asked her how many eggs in a baker's dozen, sure that she didn't know, and she just looked down and said, "Jeff" in a kind of exasperated way. I don't think she revels in that being "her thing" the way some blonde celebrities do.
    PS Or maybe it's just time for her PMS crabiness that we saw on BB.

Nah Jordan and Jeff talke about how Jordan was sick at first on the race with bad stomach problems (not PMS)....I think that is why Jordan looked so tired and out of it...It's all there in their Vegas chat on 2/14/10....

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3835585;
    Nah Jordan and Jeff talke about how Jordan was sick at first on the race with bad stomach problems (not PMS)....I think that is why Jordan looked so tired and out of it...It's all there in their Vegas chat on 2/14/10....
    Jeff didn't tell her not to drink the water? He's the experienced traveler of the two!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3828143;
    Thanks for the link! Glad to see the show didn't do them in and that they're still together.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

If you watch Big Brother than you know that it is hilarious the way Jordan says "Jeffff", when she is exasperated or laughing with him

I'm new to TAR and the only reason I'm watching is because of these two. I watched some of the first season and did not get hooked into it. I'm addicted to BB and found them to be hysterical to watch.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Is there no thread for tonight's episode, 2/28! Create something somebody! I have thoughts wating to be entered

+ Reply to Thread