+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordan and Jeff - TAR 16

Re: Jordan and Jeff - TAR 16

Quote Originally Posted by ksweettart;3822660;
    Jordan is smarter than people give her credit for. Can't wait to see them together. Let the bickering games begin.
    She was smart enough to go buy that town house (for her family) all by herself the minute she got back home from BB. She may be young, and sometimes naive, but unlike a lot of young people today, she did not squander her winnings. I'm proud of her!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

One problem I see for them is epitomized by their answers to what they would do if they won. Jordan would buy (another) house, Jeff would travel. Well, if they did win maybe he'll be sick of traveling by then, and maybe they could buy a house together.... I do give Jordan points for not blowing her BB winnings. Unlike Adam for example (another previous BB winner), who apparently invested in coke, with a small c.

Lest anyone forget, TAR also had Rob and Amber.
    They came in second.

And it's safe to assume that J & J were brought in for ratings. TAR doesn't do nearly as well in the ratings as Survivor does. That, to me, is a shame, as it's probably my all time favorite of these shows.

J & J were entertaining on BB. I expect they will be here, as well.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

So excited for TAR to start, read this on Twitter (@gmmrtv) last night from someone who got to preview the first episode:

Watching the season premiere of THE AMAZING RACE. Pulling for @jeffschroeder23 & @BBJordanLloyd!
    3:21 AM Feb 10th from web

Jordan: "I've never heard of these places." Jeff: "Haven't you ever watched 'Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?" #amazingrace
    3:32 AM Feb 10th from web

@RealityTVLounge: I can't say much more b/c I don't want to spoil, but I will say that Jeff & Jordan are just as great as they were on #BB.
    The first step in getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want....Ben Stein

Thanks for the preview. I can't wait to see them on tv again. They did a call in on a radio show this morning and were hilarious. They always make me laugh when they are together.

They will be live on superpass on Sunday and we will be able to watch them watch the first episode followed by an interview
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

To the Point

Good article. Interesting reading. They seem to have an understanding of their differences when it comes to competition, and they sound as if they really want to last long term.

Good for them coming in first - LOL at Jordan thinking they were going to China!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Regular

I've always enjoyed Amazing Race, but to watch J and J on it made me so happy. Thanks for the People mag. link - glad to hear that they are still together.

+ Reply to Thread