+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Jordan and Jeff - TAR 16

FORT Regular

Re: Jordan and Jeff - TAR 16

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3864600;
    I totally love these guys... I loved Bonnie's comment about Lucy and Ricky
    That's a great comparison! I'm going to have to watch the clip. So sad, they were eliminated on TAR - I've always been a fan of TAR, but having them on made it all the more sweet.

For me the race isn't the same I loved watching them on BB/TAR, they made it fun to watch.....At least there are the ES videos to watch at CBS.com.....They are still fun to watch even if it's just for a little while....PWS J/J are still going strong if I am not mistaken they were together for the Easter holiday and like they said on the Bonnie Hunt show it's love.....

I loved them on BB.
    I loved them on TAR.
    They seem to compliment each other well. They seem to understand each other well.
    As far as reproducing--stranger, far stranger couples have managed to do it!
    They laff together. They laff at each other. Even if Jordan doesn't understand half of what she laffs at. It works.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, Jeff, if you do reproduce, please don't let Jordan supervise the homework! Although maybe she'd learn something this time around, trying to teach the kids.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I really hope and Jeff & Jordan can stick it out and stay together. They seem just a great fit for each other and really good people.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3873132;
    I really hope and Jeff & Jordan can stick it out and stay together. They seem just a great fit for each other and really good people.
    Oh I agree, it's odd how Survivor can produce lasting couples and BB can not...I have always wondered about that..

you mean The Bachelor, right?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3873195;
    Oh I agree, it's odd how Survivor can produce lasting couples and BB can not...I have always wondered about that..
    They were on BB, not Survivor...maybe you meant to say that Survivor and BB (and The Biggest Loser for that matter!) can produce couples but the Bachelor shows can't?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3873683;
    They were on BB, not Survivor...maybe you meant to say that Survivor and BB (and The Biggest Loser for that matter!) can produce couples but the Bachelor shows can't?
    I think she meant that Jeff and Jordan (Big Brother 11, Tar 16) have a very good chance of making thier relationship work despite being on a Reality Show.

Big Bother couples that did not last were Janelle and Will, Boogie and Erika, Sarah and James, Danielle and Nick (later Jen), etc...

The couples that come to mind that have remained together after being on a Reality show are Trista/Ryan and Rob/Amber.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And apparently several from The Biggest Loser... Maybe it's seeing each other at their "worst" that provides a solid basis, vs. only the very artificial we are all at our most spiffed up date scenarios of the dating shows. 3 months of BB or the grime of Survivor or the sweat of TBL might be a more 'real" basis of judging someone's "fit" than the weirdness that is competitive dating.

+ Reply to Thread