+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Jordan and Jeff - TAR 16

Re: Jordan and Jeff - TAR 16

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3858861;
    This is one of my guilty pleasures I follow J/J after BB,Jordan has said on radio interview recently with her hometown station that she would have to be the one to move to Chicago....This was around Feb., I think Jordan has comes to peace with leaving her family because she wants a family of her own..If they are still a couple I don't think Jordan will have an issue with leaving NC,it's only 1 1/2 hour flight.
    Jeff's original bio said he is actually from Norridge, IL, which while considered part of "Chicagoland" is one of the suburbs that along with another (Harwood Heights) is surrounded by Chicago. It is not especially close to downtown Chicago or The Loop but convenient to get there. Perhaps that's where his parents live ? Since you have followed them do you happen to know if he left Norridge and is possibly now in Chicago proper ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3858964;
    Jeff's original bio said he is actually from Norridge, IL, which while considered part of "Chicagoland" is one of the suburbs that along with another (Harwood Heights) is surrounded by Chicago. It is not especially close to downtown Chicago or The Loop but convenient to get there. Perhaps that's where his parents live ? Since you have followed them do you happen to know if he left Norridge and is possibly now in Chicago proper ?
    I am almost certain that that Jeff lives in Park Ridge,IL...

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3858738;
    I did not hear that chat, but what you are saying makes sense. I did see a short clip of this on their web site, and when Jeff said that one of them will move, I don't think Jordan saw him point to her, which I thought was a very funny scene! She is sooooo close to her family, so I wonder how that will play out. Of course, she has been away from them on BB, TAR, those times to see Jeff, and all the publicity they were required to do and she survived!
    Plus, she won Big Brother and can probably afford to fly back and forth to visit family and friends a little more easily than Jeff would. It's not as if her current job is something she would hate to leave.

If you didn't see her on Big Brother (as in live feeds, behind the scenes) it would be hard to give a fair appraisal of the sweet, compassionate but very astute and perceptive person she is.
    If she was clueless, she would not have recalled important events with the speed she did. Her judgment was not the least impaired - she chose the best person for her to win against, (after having won the final two of three challenges she had the right to decide which player she would go up against for the win). Just winning those challenges would prove to the naysayers that the woman is smart..... but I am not going there. Suffice to say the challenges required a good memory of the events that took place, which players won them, the order, and what people were like (sort of a who said what thing) where decision speed was imperative.

TAR is not her finest performance, but that does not lesson my enthusiasm in wanting to watch them each week.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3859177;
    Plus, she won Big Brother and can probably afford to fly back and forth to visit family and friends a little more easily than Jeff would. It's not as if her current job is something she would hate to leave.

If you didn't see her on Big Brother (as in live feeds, behind the scenes) it would be hard to give a fair appraisal of the sweet, compassionate but very astute and perceptive person she is.
    If she was clueless, she would not have recalled important events with the speed she did. Her judgment was not the least impaired - she chose the best person for her to win against, (after having won the final two of three challenges she had the right to decide which player she would go up against for the win). Just winning those challenges would prove to the naysayers that the woman is smart..... but I am not going there. Suffice to say the challenges required a good memory of the events that took place, which players won them, the order, and what people were like (sort of a who said what thing) where decision speed was imperative.

TAR is not her finest performance, but that does not lesson my enthusiasm in wanting to watch them each week.
    I agree with your entire post! And not only that, but on BB, she and Jeff "studied" together and quizzed each other, going over all the events and details; they were truly a team. Yes, others did that too. But Jordan won, and Jeff supported her win even though he couldn't win because he was eliminated early. I really felt bad for Jordan after Jeff left, because she had to endure those hideous roommates without his presence, but she held her own quite well (and won!).

I still remember Jeff being asked at the BB finale (before the outcome) if he would continue to see Jordan after the show, and he immediately came back with "that depends on whether she wins" and he laughed, but "we" just knew that he was kidding. They have potential to make their relationship work. Sometimes they seem like an old married couple---I think they are very comfortable with each other a la "old shoe".
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

The Elimination Station video is up at CBS. Jeff had a hard time letting go of the competition though Jordan was ready to enjoy the vacation in Puerto Vallerta. After an afternoon of snorkling, though, he finally relaxed and I think will also enjoy the vacation.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3859129;
    I am almost certain that that Jeff lives in Park Ridge,IL...
    That's interesting. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3859177;

I really enjoy watching Jeff and Jordan. They could give these 2 a show of their own. Jeff is just naturally funny and she is just a ray of sunshine.
    If anyone has ever seen clips or re-runs of George Burns and Gracie Allen (They are out there) ... J & J are reminiscent of them.

I will miss them on TAR.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I too will miss them - I love how Jordan just laughed at Jeff's comment about the Joan of Arc/Noah thing. Someone else may have pulled the car over to smack him over the head.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I am so sorry they are gone! They are such a sweet couple! He can get a little stressed, but she is sweet as pie, so she is very good for him. She makes him laugh and she is willing to laugh at herself. He also seems humble enough. He was saying he felt like a "yo-yo" last night. I have not heard that expression before. I'm guessing it is bad. But, after reading spoilers earlier, I hadn't expected them to make it this far, so I was pleasantly surprised.

ETA: I agree with you guys on the south thing. I lived in L.A. and moved to a suburb of Houston and I think the people here are a lot more laid back and friendly. It took me some adjustment to have strangers strike up a conversation with me in the grocery store! At first, I was like "What do you want?" attitude. I thought they were either crazy, stupid, or trying to scam me out of money. Now, I talk to everyone I come in contact with too!
    Last edited by maude~flanders; 03-22-2010 at 02:33 PM.

Jeff: "You look like Santa Claus"
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3860188;
    Jeff: "You look like Santa Claus"
    I was just coming here to post this quote! He's too funny! Who am I going to laugh at now? Bleh...this show is gonna be boring.

I'm gonna miss them on my TV again. But I'm glad that they got the opportunity to do this. Especially Jordan...I love that she got to travel.

There is a rumor going around that Jeff is getting his own hosting gig travel around the world. I'll try to find the info. I hope so....thats what he always wanted to do and he would be great at it!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread