Daniel and Jordan - TAR 16

Daniel Pious
    Hometown: Barrington, R.I.
    Connection to your teammate: Brother
    Current Occupation: Financial Advisor
    Pet peeve about your teammate: He is very intense
    Favorite hobbies: Watching and playing sports
    Achievements: Being at the Winter Classic when the Bruins won in overtime
    Lifelong to do list: Get a job with a major Boston sports team, get married, have kids and make them huge Boston sports fans
    If I could switch places with someone: Theo Epstein (GM of the Red Sox)
    Role Model/Hero: My dad and my grandfather
    What are you passionate about? Boston sports
    What would you do if you won the million dollars? I’d save and invest it.
    People would be surprised to learn: That I really dislike traveling and it will probably be the most difficult part of the race for me
    Favorite place you have ever visited: Fenway Park
    Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Staying under the radar and not rubbing the other teams the wrong way, and finding food that I like
    What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Jordan always wanted to be on the Race because it was his #1 dream in life. All I really want is to make it far enough so Jordan feels as if his dream is achieved

Jordan Pious
    Hometown: Barrington, R.I.
    Connection to your teammate: Brother
    Current Occupation: Strategic Consultant
    Pet peeve about your teammate: He hates to travel
    Favorite hobbies: Tennis, New England Patriots, dancing to my own beat
    Achievements: Graduating from Emory University’s Goizueta Business School with High Distinction in May 2009
    Lifelong to do list: Travel the world, meet Tom Brady and start my own company.
    If I could switch places with someone: I wouldn’t
    Role Model/Hero: My parents. Their love for each other and our family, their work ethic, and the way they have supported me have really shaped who I am today. Also, Karen Rein, my best friend and life partner. She is what life is all about, love, happiness, and laughter
    What are you passionate about? Tackling life challenges and chasing after new ones and Boston sports
    What would you do if you won the million dollars: Save the money and use it to pay for my MBA
    People would be surprised to learn: I was considerably overweight during a decent portion of my teenage years. I weighed 200 lbs and was only 5'1".
    Favorite place you have ever visited: Israel
    Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Focusing our intensity and competitive spirits on the Race itself rather than on each other
    What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I want to create memories with my best friend and show my brother that there is more to our world than what we see at home
    Daniel and Jordan: The Amazing Race on CBS
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Re: Daniel and Jordan - TAR 16

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Jordan always wanted to be on the Race because it was his #1 dream in life. All I really want is to make it far enough so Jordan feels as if his dream is achieved
    That is so sweet.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Since I'm a diehard everything NY sports fan, I'll give them a pass on being such diehard Boston fans They seem like nice enough guys, and the strong male teams have typically done very well. I'm not too sure that the one brothers dislike of travel will hinder him too much if he really wants to do this for his brother and stays competitive.

But weirder things have happened on this show, so what do I know

FORT Regular

I think these guys are awful. I don't like the way they express themselves, I don't like the way they relate to each other, and I don't like the way they look. Completely unappealing. I hope, hope , hope they are off the race this week. My 14 year old son says he can't even stand to look at them. The worst casting I have ever seen.

Not sure which one it is (the gay guy, I think) but he has my vote for best dialogue and one-liners this season.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;3864177;
    Not sure which one it is (the gay guy, I think) but he has my vote for best dialogue and one-liners this season.
    Better than Jeff's?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3864233;
    Better than Jeff's?
    IMO, ya...overall. Jeff has the odd good one that's hilarious and perhaps better, like "This is why we shouldn't reproduce." (or something to that effect), but this guy (Jordan? Daniel?) has more of them, IMO.
    I dunno know. His dialogue just stand out more to me than Jeff's does, for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3864233;
    Better than Jeff's?
    I really like Jeff, but he needs to come up with some new one liners. How many times can someone say "Lets Dance"? It gets old.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

+ Reply to Thread