+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Joe and Heidi - TAR 16

Joe and Heidi - TAR 16

Joe Wang
    Hometown: El Segundo, Calif.
    Connection to your Teammate: Married
    Current Occupation: Software Sales Executive
    Favorite Hobbies: Coaching youth sports, poker and golf
    Achievements: My biggest achievement is my family.
    Lifelong to do List: Travel around the world.
    If I could switch places with someone: My son Jameson who has unlimited potential.
    Role Model/Hero: My parents. They immigrated here to USA to provide a better life for me.
    What are you passionate about? Raising my kids to be the best they can be.
    What would you do if you won the million dollars? Pay for my kids' college education.
    People would be surprised to learn: I was born in Taiwan and speak fluent Mandarin Chinese
    Favorite place you have ever visited: Fiji
    Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Getting a task that we both can’t do and being away from our kids for an extended period of time.
    What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? Create a closer bond with Heidi
    Pet peeve about your teammate: She can’t multi-task.

Heidi Wang
    Hometown: El Segundo, Calif.
    Connection to your Teammate: Wife
    Current Occupation: Homemaker
    Favorite Hobbies: Traveling, gourmet cooking, shopping, golfing and reading
    Achievements: Giving birth to my two beautiful and intelligent kids, having a successful finance career prior to choosing to stay home to raise my children.
    Lifelong to do List: Run a marathon, improve my golf game and to never stop learning new things
    If I could switch places with someone: It would have to be with my daughter, Herason. The opportunities and potential for a young girl today are endless.
    Role Model/Hero: My parents, Richard and Yohko Leeser. They sacrificed everything for their children to give them a better life. I have the utmost respect and admiration for both of them.
    What are you passionate about? My family. There are no words for the love and devotion I have for my husband and children.
    What would you do if you won the million dollars? Invest it towards my children's college education fund
    People would be surprised to learn: In high school, I was voted Senior Class President, Most Likely to Succeed, Most Likely to win a Nobel Peace Prize and Most Likely to Total Their Car
    Favorite place you have ever visited: My home. Although I’ve traveled extensively and visited many wonderful places, there really is "no place like home."
    Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Being away from our children for so long and not being able to eat sushi.
    What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? Spending quality one-on-one time with my husband. We both could use some extra, uninterrupted time and attention from the other. Additionally, I plan to re-enter the professional workplace soon and I hope this experience makes me a better job candidate.
    Pet peeve about your teammate: Joe is a very intense and short tempered individual who thinks he’s right all the time!
    Joe and Heidi: The Amazing Race on CBS
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: Joe and Heidi - TAR 16

Is this couple in the race? I mean, I realize that this season is all about Jeff & Jordan, but sheesh, why not show waht the other teams are doing!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Joe saved a spot in line for Brandy and company at the airport and the detectives got PO'ed about it but let it happen.

Joe and Heidi were on Bonnie Hunt 3-16. I thought I spotted them in the audience and sure enough...anyway...during the interview they didn't offer any new information about trying to decipher the code. They explained how they knew it was the cops who turned them - something we also know. I don't think Bonnie has ever watched the show as she explained it to her audience as a scavenger hunt around the world. *sigh*

P.S. Bonnie called the police officers Private Eyes...another sigh.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Joe's first week on Elimination Station was very interesting. He ended being the "Clueless American" (almost "Ugly") when bartering with a Mexican merchant. I was embarrassed for Heidi.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

+ Reply to Thread