+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jet and Cord - TAR 16

Re: Jet and Cord - TAR 16

Well, the single one should go on The Bachelor!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Actually, after reading a lot more closely, it looks like both are single, after all!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I like to root for the under dog and they just aren't the under dogs this season. They are pro athletes after all. I won't be upset if they win, but it won't be an exciting win. And I know I am not the only one who is not impressed that they came from behind to get first place even with the speed bump. They all left Seychelles on the same plane so they didn't start with a deficit. These speed bumps are so easy! They almost don't even matter! They have been strong this whole season and they certainly deserve to be in the finals.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3878546;
    These speed bumps are so easy! They almost don't even matter!
    They're intended to be easy.

The point is not that they're difficult, but to borrow from Phil, they cost valuable time.

Good point, tarfan.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tarfan77;3878574;
    They're intended to be easy.

The point is not that they're difficult, but to borrow from Phil, they cost valuable time.
    I don't think they cost much time at all. They never mentioned how far away the speed bumps are. I remember a few seasons back they had to sit in a sauna for half an hour. That is a penalty but not much of a penalty. Having no money was a huge penalty, I thought!
    I guess it doesn't apply to the cowboys specifically. I just wish the speed bumps were more debilitating than they have been. Especially with Jeff and Jordan. No way were they going to be eliminated since the speed bump was so much easier and less time consuming than contending with the U-turn.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy;3878145;
    I second that! And might actually sign up if they tell us it's him first!

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy;3878145;
    I wish! But, I don't think a ABC show would put on a CBS reality star on their show.

I think both are single.

FORT Fogey

Well now we know they are both taken, and lucky girls they are for landing these two.

I do not see how their athleticism is helping them much. The tasks they are excelling at are because they pay attention to the details. They do not need to be athletes to make noodles, do puzzles, find clothes, etc. These two are winning tasks because they take the time to think before doing. They do not let emotions rule them. I have seen them upset one time, and that was when they lost their place because they left a map behind. They are only human, and everyone has a breaking point, and theirs was not even that bad.

Caite has been moaning the whole game about everything. She is surely spoiled because she feels and thinks she is entitled to what she wants when she wants it and how she wants it. Which is probably why her and her equally annoying partner will win because these types of people just keep getting what they want and spewing venom forever.

It's not exactly their athleticism that is helping them, but their stamina is a definite plus. They have to sprint to the pit stop, they have to climb stairs....you can look at the homicide detectives (the short guy, in particular) and see the difference. Being in shape is a HUGE plus. As a reading tutor, I am so proud of these guys for taking the time to read, and digest, the information contained in the clues. Just goes to show you that it's not just children who don't pay attention to what's in front of them!

Bite your tongue.....saying that Caite and her partner will win!

+ Reply to Thread