+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Phil Keoghan - Our Host

Cali, I'll have to check out that eyebrow a little more carefully this week.

Integral, I agree with you about the sound of his voice when he give the bad news. It does show how TAR is more than just a contest. A game show host would stay all smiles and happily thank the losing contestant for coming. There probably is more of an attachment because the grueling challenges and conditions they go through and he sees them on a somewhat regular basis.

here is Phil's Website

If you click on Phil's Travels" you get to see nice pictures. (after choosing "earth", "air" or "water" that is)
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    here is Phil's Website

If you click on Phil's Travels" you get to see nice pictures. (after choosing "earth", "air" or "water" that is)
    Aaaah Phiiiiillllllll....
    Thanks cali. I needed that
    "You get what anyone gets - you get a lifetime."

Thanks Cali! And I also check the Phil's photo section on the TAR website so often. Some great piccies he has. I like the one where he sat by the roadside like a hitchhiker. I will pick him up even if he turns out to be a mass murderer or something. *grins obsessively*

And thanks Eldee. But then, that is what the show is about. I constantly disagree whenever people say that the racers need to forget about their relationships and focus on the race. I know it is a race. But then, it is also a race to show the strenght and weaknesses of a relationship, which is why they specifically say that the teams who enter this race has to have a pre-existing relationship. Phil seems to conncet to them on a higher level, since he does spend a lot of time with them. Lucky racers!

And amen to that Cali. I will let myself get dragged acroos a gross puddle of mud and eat live octopi like there's no tomorrow if I can arrive in time and see Phil smile at me, telling me that we are first to arrive. *swoons* I catch the eyebrow thing too! Oh such a droolie!!

On the other hand, it might not be a good thing for my partner if he knows I have the hots (BAD!!) for Phil and that our host is the motivation behind our winnings. Ah well, go with someone else who won't get envious then. ^_~
    "In the absence of justice, what is sovereignty but organized robbery?"
    Saint Augustine

Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.

"...Those who win every battle are not really skillful - those who render others' armies helpless without fighting are the best of all."
    Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Phil should appear more... By means and ways... Maybe he should introduce the place they are heading to more...

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    here is Phil's Website

Ooooh... thanks for posting it here...

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Phil should appear more... By means and ways... Maybe he should introduce the place they are heading to more...
    Yeah... I wonder if there's any way for Phil to get more screen time...

Phil travels so much... He must be rich... Or the sponsors just keep on coming to him.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Phil travels so much... He must be rich... Or the sponsors just keep on coming to him.
    I believe many of those travels were as part of his work in the past.

Some of the funnier photos on his site are him doing a belly dance, another couple with him covered in mud and one of him as a "merman".

Someone should tell the site administrators to do an update though. Doesn't look like anything new has been added since 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Remus Lupin
    I believe many of those travels were as part of his work in the past.

Some of the funnier photos on his site are him doing a belly dance, another couple with him covered in mud and one of him as a "merman".

Someone should tell the site administrators to do an update though. Doesn't look like anything new has been added since 2001.
    Belly-dancing? Haha... ... What a coincidence... That was the picture that caught my eye when I went in the site...

+ Reply to Thread