+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Phil Keoghan - Our Host

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Did he correct her John? (or did she realize her mistake?)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

"Paul" ?

Loser lady (unless of course it's the same woman who interviewed you John)

I hope we get to see more of him this seson.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I love Phil!! The looks he gets on his face when one of the really horrible teams doesn't get eliminated is priceless! You just know he has to bite his tongue sometimes to keep from saying something to put them in their place-last place! lol
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

He corrected her, and then when he was talking about "personal issues", he said "do you have any personal issues that might help you get on the show?" She replied "only my problem with names."

So, she recovered well.

I wonder why he is going to be on R&K (ABC) instead of TES on CBS?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Leo
    Premium Member
    Simple: The ratings for TES are awful, if I'm not mistaken.

Oh, I thought they were increasing (though I have no idea how that would happen with that horrendous cast)

Yeah, I guess R&K does pretty well. And since ABC has no shows of their own to promote, I'm glad they are pushing TAR!

If R&K is an ABC show, why does it show on the NBC affiliate in Portland? That's strange... It must be sindicated.
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

FORT Fogey
    What is TES? I know I'll feel stupid once someone says it, but nonetheless can someone tell me?

He's a cool guy! I like that he has sort of an "edge" to himself, but isn't rude or anything.

And he's from New Zealand...I was trying to figure out what kind of accent he had for a long time!

TES = The Early Show (on CBS)

Seems to make sense he'd be on a CBS morning show rather than an ABC one, but whatever. As long as I get to see my Phil, I'm good. And Phil with Kelly just might make my day.

+ Reply to Thread