+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Tian & Jaree

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    Oh honestly, why would they want that? A lot of us here like them.
    Because they are media whores? Of course I don't know that, it's just a guess.

The point I was trying to make is that just because a teams thread has a lot of responses/views doesn't mean they are a well liked team
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey

Just wait til we see them in action!

I just like to play the Devil's advocate, cali.
    (It must be my Law Degree talking )

FORT Fogey
    Well, you know the news report called this team the "Crabby Models," which means two things. First, they'll probably be around a while if they're getting media time and second, they are probably just as obnoxious as their bio and Q&A suggests...

From the USA Today article:

Plus, itís got humor (professional clowns Jon and Al), villains (crabby models Tian and Jaree), human interest (adorable plump parents Debra and Steve) and gorgeous scenery.

FORT Fogey
    This is the exact description found in this week's US Weekly.

Who writes this?

Leo
    Premium Member
    Probably some bored employee who works for either Jerry Bruckheimer or CBS who wrote the press release.
    Last edited by Leo; 05-26-2003 at 12:02 PM.

FORT Fogey
    I think you nailed it, Leo.

FORT Fogey
    Apparently Tian Kitchen had a small role in the terrible 1999 Harrison Ford movie "Random Hearts." I'm assuming it's the same Tian Kitchen, because that CAN'T be a common name...

FORT Fogey
    WOW! That's working with acclaimed director Sydney Pollack! Congratulations, Tian!

Add acting ability to the Swiss Army knife-like functionality of these competitors. Perhaps it will come in handy should the need to throw other competitors off the scent arise.

FORT Fogey
    Well, she played "Receptionist Number One," so I don't know how much acting ability that takes, other than having a nice figure...

FORT Fogey
    Even for a small role, the casting director saw something in her. In this case, the casting director happens to be David Rubin, whose credits include such solid films as The Talented Mr. Ripley, My Best Friend's Wedding, My Cousin Vinny and Less Than Zero (Hi, Paulie!).

I look forward to seeing Tian show us more of her talent. Perhaps even the great Almodovar will come knocking. Tian's "the sky's the limit" attitude is evident in her work in front of the camera and in front of Phil to hear: "You're team number one!"

+ Reply to Thread