+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tian & Jaree

FORT Fogey

Re: Re: one day only

Originally posted by Deep Dish
    Actually, applying a good moisturizer is essential in airplane flights. Any seasoned traveller knows this. Tian and Jaree could very well be the prototype TAR contenders.

Because the altitude is so drying to the skin and eyes you will want to make sure you have a good moisturizer and moisturizing eye drops. Use the moisturizer liberally every few hours and use the eye drops as needed or according to the directions. Keeping a damp paper towel in a zippered sandwich bag will also allow you to freshen up whenever you wish.

Source: http://tn.essortment.com/longairplanefl_rafc.htm
    I honestly can't tell if you're being facetious or not...

FORT Fogey

The skin game

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    I honestly can't tell if you're being facetious or not...
    What do you think?

Actually DD, using moisturizer certainly feels great on the skin during flights to help counteract the dehydrating effects although some dermatologists believe that it clogs pores . I personally would recommend a good but light moisturizer that should be applied several times during long flights like "Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion".

I'm sure the girls also will be carrying their own designer water along because it's as important to rehydrate your body from within as well as on the surface.

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    Anyone else have anything to add to the Belly-lore? It pretty much just means it's a person on a reality tv show who is picked by a casting agent rather than applied for the show by sending in a tape like a normal person, and many viewers aren't really keen on such contestants.
    With reference to Chiara, I read that her brother is a friend of Mike "Boogie" Malin which is why she was often there.
    I then read later that Chiara and Mike were going out.

Don't forget monumental ass Alex Bell from S6.
    He's a Belly staffer too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    ooooh, I'd forgotten that Alex was a Belly staffer, thanks fluff.

Back to Tian and Jaree, um, what to say besides we'll see what they're like in a couple weeks. I'm guessing that Tian's name used to be Tina, but that was no exotic enough for modelling. Of course I have no basis for that statement, just seems like something a model would do to set herself apart from the competition.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Tian & Jaree

More freakin’ models!? What’s going on? Tian? Jaree? Did they make these names up special for the show? Oh, wait a minute, I know where they got them, their AGENTS gave them the names. OK, so “Tian” has a high IQ but does she have any common sense? Precision driving? What does that mean? That she can stay off the bumps and/or between the lines?
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Summer
    Precision driving? What does that mean? That she can stay off the bumps and/or between the lines?
    Precision driving is a thrilling and rewarding discipline that tests the limits of your ability to handle a car in a given situation (e.g., how quick you can take a curve). It's professionally taught and takes bravery, smarts and--to answer your question--common sense.

Moreover, Jaree is probably familiar with a variety of motor vehicles and how to extract the most out of them. Watching her behind the wheel will be exciting and could serve to inspire the next generation of autosport enthusiasts, particulary young girls that will look up to this dynamic duo.

Tian and Jaree - I hate them already and they both must DIE! Even their names are pretentious!

And BTW - those damn twits, Heather and Eve, are a disgrace to my profession! (Who did they sleep with - er, how did they get into Harvard???) Thank God for Rob and Brennan...
    It's over for this season but PLEASE give us more of
    THE AMAZING RACE!!!
    Please Please Please CBS - give us TAR5!!!!!!!
    I The Amazing R A C E !

I deleted a series of posts here. Although "both must DIE" is a little stronger than I would prefer to see here, it's no cause for any other members to attempt to straighten him out. If you feel the post is out of line, please use the "report" function, and let a moderator decide.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by John
    Although "both must DIE" is a little stronger than I would prefer to see here, it's no cause for any other members to attempt to straighten him out.

Fear not, Big Brother , I am not rabblerouser wishing to incite violence or a hatemonger wanting to actually commit acts of deadly force. My use of the term "DIE" was just the turn of a phrase; obviously I am new and didn't know the language constraints. I'll keep it less evil from now on, I promise - although, in fairness, I don't think jokingly saying I'd like this team to "die" is anymore offensive than calling them "uber-beyotches," as a previous post had done...

(Sorry for the longwinded reply but we lawyers must always plead our case!)

PS I am also not a "him," as referenced above, just FYI.
    It's over for this season but PLEASE give us more of
    THE AMAZING RACE!!!
    Please Please Please CBS - give us TAR5!!!!!!!
    I The Amazing R A C E !

Oops, sorry about the gender confusion.

No problem at all, TARm.

+ Reply to Thread