+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Tian & Jaree

Some teams get off to a rough start, only to kick it in the butt later on. It's a wake-up call. The twins last season - they really screwed themselves in the first episode, took the FF in the second episode, and then went on to come close to winning.

I think these two have the same potential, but Jaree better get her act together.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Was it Tian or Jaree that had the best quote of the show... as they are waiting for the repel line... "I cant believe we're stuck behind the slow team"

uh hello- you ARE the slow team... like the infamous bumper sticker- i may be slow but i am ahead of you...

Leo
    Premium Member
    They had bad luck with the door - but why did they spend so much time trying to fix it? They should have gotten a new car, pronto.

If Jaree cleans up her act, they could go far. Tian is definitely pushing, pushing, pushing. If anything, I hope that many of the pre-race predictions about them are wrong.

Thanks Deep Dish. Actually I was expecting to be corrected becuase I couldn't remember which one was which. And does it really matter? :rolleyes

As for my comment, that was an editorial and not up for correction. But thanks anyway.

Very funny Q-Esk: uh hello- you ARE the slow team And it appeared to me that they only helped Debra so that they could pass them. But it is a race and you have to be selfish.
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

I would like to see them do well as all female teams haven't had a great record in this competition, except for Nancy and Emily, who crapped out in the end.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Not loving them....

I wish we could get a REALLY likeable duo of women. Like Jill (TAR3) and someone else like her.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

It seems like Tian & Jaree don't always get a fair shake because of what, not who, they are.

I guess it shows an unfortunate side of human nature when people like Josh make rude comments about wanting "the Blondes with the fake tits" to get eliminated, for no other reason than that contained within the statement. Why the resentment? What had they ever done to him? They had not so much as even met at that point in the game. If information surfaces that he had tried to approach them in a friendly way and that they then told him to "buzz off pipsqueak" like so many other "hot chicks" had done before in high school, then I might retract my statements here... but not likely.

Stereotyping and being mean in this direct way is as bad, if not worse, than being generally snarky in attitude, in my opinion.

You know... I scoffed at the remark when Jenna from Survivor the Amazon said it, but maybe she was right afterall when she said that being good-looking was a handicap... it seems it can put a target on your back even in this game.

(probably belongs more in this thread)
    ~M o s a i K~

Fade to black
    Well it didn't help when one of them said "Thank God, we're good looking"

I don't think being good looking is a bad thing, but at least be humble about it. I don't think they are bad people though. They actually seemed pretty nice, and from what Debra and Steve just said, they are.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FWIW, Steve and Debra had nothing but great things to say about Tian and Jaree.

Just read the interview and their words must hold a lot more salt than mine with regards to Tian & Jaree...

Cheers.
    ~M o s a i K~

+ Reply to Thread