+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Tian & Jaree

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Originally posted by raindance
    It's up for interpretation
    Do the names Heather & Eve ring any bells here?
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by breathless4975
    Do the names Heather & Eve ring any bells here?
    Do the names Heather and Eve with fake boobs ring a bell?

According to who I assume to be either Chris or Josh:

And which nerdy-looking contestant will speak disparagingly of a pair of contestants he assumes to have fake breasts?

Source: http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/en...ent/5957381.htm

FORT Fogey
    Living in Miami, Tian and Jaree know what it's like to deal with all sorts of wet and hot conditions. Full sunshine or showers, weather of a tropical nature shouldn't pose much concern for this dynamic duo.

I'll be eager to see how they fare in the cold. Hopefully their career-related adaptibility will see them through in these environments, along with their will.

Only a few more hours to go until showtime! Good luck, girls!

11th place!!!!! Should have been 12th! I hope these two go next week. Tian huffs and puffs at 6000' talking about too much cardio, then swears off cigarettes. Maybe if she stops now, she'll lose the deep smokers voice.

How bout taking the guys offer on coffee as they're waiting for the cab, then bailing on the guy without taking a sip?

I think between the two of them, the might score a combined 80 on the IQ test.
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Bimbo's plain and simple
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I wasn't impressed... but they didn't seem really mean, so that's a good thing!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

I have a feeling this team is going to go far...

They were snarky but not too too mean... At least they helped push the plump parent up the ledge.

The coffee moment was highly comical in an unintentional sort of way. I liked Tian's competitive fire... Oh, also, she's pretty dang HOT.
    Last edited by Mosaik; 05-30-2003 at 05:03 AM.
    ~M o s a i K~

FORT Fogey

Factual Corrections

Originally posted by Rangervet
    Tian huffs and puffs at 6000' talking about too much cardio, then swears off cigarettes. Maybe if she stops now, she'll lose the deep smokers voice.
    That was Jaree, not Tian.

How bout taking the guys offer on coffee as they're waiting for the cab, then bailing on the guy without taking a sip?
    Again, that was only Jaree.

The reason I'm pointing this out is because last night's first episode showed an extreme difference between the two. Tian looked to be a pretty good competitor with the right attitude. Their 11th place finish is attributable to two things:

1. The bad luck problem with the car door.
    2. The crappy attitude Jaree got that made her sulk and become uncompetitive for the rest of the leg.

You're only as good as your teammate (well, maybe not as Zach proved) and Tian more than did her part. I see exactly why Jaree should get a lot crap tossed at her. But not Tian.

I think between the two of them, the might score a combined 80 on the IQ test.
    Not that this matters but Tian has a high IQ all by herself, if you read the bio.

Yep, but so did Heidi

I thought they were ok.
    I liked Tian, but Jaree annoyed me.
    I think Tian will have to "carry" her and I don't like to see one team mate have to be hold the team together.

Still early days though, plenty of time for things to even themselves out.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Tian was OK by herself, but Jaree annoyed me enough to the point that I don't like this team as a whole. I don't like 'em, don't like 'em, don't like 'em.

+ Reply to Thread