+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Tian & Jaree

FORT Fogey
    I've just studied the photo supplied by CBS on the first page of this thread and must comment on Tian and Jaree's posture while wearing all their gear.

They definitely know how to keep fatigue at bay by using the straps to properly distribute the weight of the backpacks.

Just another sign of their dedication to the phenomenal Amazing Race.

except that we don't know that there's even anything in the packs. Even I can stand straight for a picture... they're models I would hope they posed well for the pic

Oh, and going back to look... they don't really look that comfortable to me
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    Thank You Cali! Deep Dish is as obsessed with these two as those Clay fans from AI2! I wonder if he still feels that way once the show starts...

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by cali
    except that we don't know that there's even anything in the packs.
    Properly carrying an empty backpack is even more difficult. It's part of the training involved in trekking and hiking.

If that's the case, my estimation has been raised!

"Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    You could tell him they were prostitutes who regularly murdered people for fun and he would find a way to make that look good...

FORT Fogey
    Prostitutes are just trying to make a living, like you and me. I have nothing against them. Murderers, on the other hand, suck so screw 'em.

But getting back to this thread's topic, I will be most interested in seeing the well-oiled machine these teammates will surely be when it's time to make decisions quickly and efficiently on Road Blocks and Detours.

I hope they like Kodak cameras and Carnival Cruises (or whatever the TAR sponsor is) because they have what it takes to win the "Team Number One" goodies.

FORT Fogey
    Here is another article that suggests that these two are not exactly pleasant to be around:

Among the 12 two-member teams competing in "Amazing Race 4" are Jon and Al, "best friends and circus clowns"; Tian and Jaree, "friends/models" who aren't necessarily model friends; Reichen and Chip, a gay couple the show describes simply as "married" (so, OK, Rick Santorum may want to watch "Friends" after all); and Millie and Chuck, virgins in their late 20s who've been dating for 12 years and who are apparently struggling with Chuck's commitment problems.

Source: http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/ent...nt/5957381.htm

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Thank You Cali! Deep Dish is as obsessed with these two as those Clay fans from AI2! I wonder if he still feels that way once the show starts...
    I know you are kidding about this Clay stuff... but, I just wanted to let you know that are a few crazy Clay fans who also really love TAR and are going to stick around the FORT! Now that I found this place, you guys aren't going to get rid of me very easily!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

FORT Fogey
    The three reality shows I am really into are Survivor, the Amazing Race, and Big Brother, although I watch the other ones on occasion, other than the dating ones.

Just please tell me you're not another Deep Dish, because his obsession with Tian and Jaree is starting to disturb me...

+ Reply to Thread