+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: BB11's Jeff & Jordan up for AR #16 **possible spoilers**

BB11's Jeff & Jordan up for AR #16 **possible spoilers**

J&J from Big Brother were caught in this photo during the filming of the next AR. Looks like they are still together & seeing the world.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Jeff & Jordan up for AR #16

Hah, just posted this same picture in the BB thread. I'm SUPER EXCITED!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Yay! We need some serious cuteness on TAR!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I had heard post BB rumors about these two wanting to do the show so I'm glad it happened. They were about the only good thing in this past BB season. Normally I don't care about seeing reality show couples bounce from reality show to reality show, but in this case, I'll make an exception At least they won't have the arrogance or obnoxiousness of Rob/Amber and I doubt it will turn into the Jeff/Jordan show where everyone's gunning for them and talking smack about them. I hope they do well. When did TAR16 start filming? I haven't really been enjoying this season as much (mostly due to the cast), but I'll be rooting for them next season. They are too cute!

another pic....

I became really annoyed of these two together towards the end of BB11. I do like Jordan a little bit, as I rooted for her in the end after Michele was evicted, so I was happy that she won. But after the season ended, I was hoping we wouldn't see these two for a while.

Now here they are. TAR16 might just be the Jordeff Show, a la TAR7 being the Romber show. Even though they may be likable to many, I'm sure the other racers will be a little annoyed that winning contestants from another reality show will get another chance at their prize. I remember Romber being very popular with the fans, but the racers hated them, with a passion. It might be the same thing this time, and if the editors dedicate a lot of airtime to the teams talking about Jordeff, it will get very old after a while.

Oh well, we'll just see how it turns out.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3758840;
    Hah, just posted this same picture in the BB thread. I'm SUPER EXCITED!
    I hope they last a while because they'll be a hoot to watch.

I'm not necessarily rooting for them to win, though; it will depend on what I think about the other couples. Jordan already won $500K, so I'd rather someone else wins. If all of them are annoying, wealthy or celebs, then JJ FTW!
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I've never watched BB but did see Rob & Amber on TAR and didn't like them at all. Hopefully these two are different.

Re: BB11's Jeff & Jordan up for AR #16

I'm very excited to read this. Loved J & J on BB. They were a cute refreshing couple. Can't wait for TAR to be able to see more of them.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

FORT Regular

Re: BB11's Jeff & Jordan up for AR #16

With the thousands and thousands of people applying for this show, I find it a bit disturbing they can't cast people who have not already been on a reality show. Much less a Winner from a previous show. I don't mean sound unpleasant, but I hope they get knocked out first. They already had their chance at the dough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast