+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BB11's Jeff & Jordan up for AR #16 **possible spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: BB11's Jeff & Jordan up for AR #16

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3768376;
    Ugh, Jordan's so bloody thick I don't ever want to see her or her appalling boob job again (demand a refund, woman).
    I might give the season a miss.

I know lots of people think she's wonderful and she and Jeff and just the cutest couple that ever coupled, but I don't
    I liked Jeff, but he screwed up big time on BB not trusting Russell, and I feel like someone else deserves a chance at money as he blew his. Jordan is so darn irritating period. I do not like casting reality stars from show to show, it cheapens what the show is about which is giving people an experience they could not get on their own. Noone IMHO deserves more than one of these opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3769992;
    I liked Jeff, but he screwed up big time on BB not trusting Russell, and I feel like someone else deserves a chance at money as he blew his. Jordan is so darn irritating period. I do not like casting reality stars from show to show, it cheapens what the show is about which is giving people an experience they could not get on their own. Noone IMHO deserves more than one of these opportunities.
    How in the world did Jeff screw up his chances by not trusting Russell? Russell had already said in the DR that he was coming after Jeff and in Jeff's mind Russell stronger than Kevin/Natalie so I see no reason why Jeff should have kept Russell......In no senario was Jeff going to come in the F2 he was too strong of a player in everyone mind except Jordan's..Those 2 were partners so it's fitting that Jordan won in the end,with her doing her part to secure the victory.....And as for Jordan being irrirating I think of far more other people on BB11 who were more irritating than her...

I am putting this in spoiler tags just in case people don't want information about Jeff and Jordan's progress and where they have been spotted on the race. This is the latest news reported on a few other boards, so I bring it to you here.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Seems as if they have been spotted by a tourist in Puerto Vallarta at the Elimination Station with another of the racers. Another site thinks that they were philiminated due to not wearing matching clothes and not having their backpacks.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3769992;
    When I read "Russell," I thought of Russell Hantz, from most recent season of Survivor. Then I thought of SYTYCD's Russell, the most recent winner. Then I finally remembered Russell from BB11. Russell was a pretty common name in reality TV this season.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fanatic

I love Jeff and Jordan, okay more Jeff then Jordan but it should be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3775791;
    I love Jeff and Jordan, okay more Jeff then Jordan but it should be fun
    Same here!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3774978;
    When I read "Russell," I thought of Russell Hantz, from most recent season of Survivor. Then I thought of SYTYCD's Russell, the most recent winner. Then I finally remembered Russell from BB11. Russell was a pretty common name in reality TV this season.
    I'm not sure if it's for the better I don't know what Russell on SYTYCD was like, but obviously Survivor's Russell wasn't in the running for the congeniality award, and I guess the same could be said for BB's Russell (I went back and forth on the guy).

fijibeachbum, in regards to your spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    maybe I missed something about the race rules, but when does it matter if they wear matching clothers or not-unless it was something challenge related. I've seen plenty of teams check into the PS without their backpacks before, unless again, that's a new rule I missed or they lost them completely. I hope it's not true. What a crappy way to go out.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3778263;
    I'm not sure if it's for the better I don't know what Russell on SYTYCD was like, but obviously Survivor's Russell wasn't in the running for the congeniality award, and I guess the same could be said for BB's Russell (I went back and forth on the guy).

fijibeachbum, in regards to your spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    maybe I missed something about the race rules, but when does it matter if they wear matching clothers or not-unless it was something challenge related. I've seen plenty of teams check into the PS without their backpacks before, unless again, that's a new rule I missed or they lost them completely. I hope it's not true. What a crappy way to go out.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It wasn't just that their clothes weren't matched, but they were in jeans (not typical racewear) and no TAR fanny pack. Also, there was another one of the couples seen with them. I don't know how often teams are seen together at a parade without race gear unless they are at Elimination Station and they get to go out on some sort of trip, which is what this seemed to be. Again, just what I saw on another site.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Click to see Spoiler:
    I guess I misunderstood your post, so that's what they were sighted wearing (and not having on)? I've never seen a racer wear jeans that I can recall, and I agree, it's not exactly race wear. Plus if they were just casually walking along with no crew in sight, then they probably were booted.

PLEASE tell me that it's not tabu to wear
    Click to see Spoiler:
    jeans
    on the Race.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Jeans
    ??? What the heck is wrong with wearing
    Click to see Spoiler:
    jeans
    ?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jeans
    , an American tradition???
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast