+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BB11's Jeff & Jordan up for AR #16 **possible spoilers**

Re: BB11's Jeff & Jordan up for AR #16

The air date is between Feb or March......

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3761350;
    Well from what I read the producers of TAR went after Jeff/Jordan, so blame the producers.....I saw Jordan on BB, I never saw her whine....This should be a very interesting season of TAR I look forward to it.....
    I was confused by that post too. She wasn't a whiner at all.

I'm definitely interested in seeing how Jeff & Jordan's relationship is different now that they're dating. As well as how they deal with each other. I could see it going either way. In the house, they dealt with some of their issues extremely well and others not well at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3762583;
    I was confused by that post too. She wasn't a whiner at all.

I'm definitely interested in seeing how Jeff & Jordan's relationship is different now that they're dating. As well as how they deal with each other. I could see it going either way. In the house, they dealt with some of their issues extremely well and others not well at all.
    Plus, the stress is very different being on lockdown/confined to one place, then traveling the world in a frantic, even more competitive race. I love them as a couple, hope they can deal with everything as well as they did on BB.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3760795;
    Regarding the bolded part...I reckon you'll be glad to hear that Fantasia is getting her on reality show on VH1.
    At least Fantasia has an identifiable talent we can point to. A lot of cross-reality stars have no talent other than "notoriety" (or occasionally the super-powers of "super partying", "super networking behind the scenes" and with one breed of reality cross-over stars... often "super-duper skankiness").

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Thanks for this information, I had no clue. I'm thrilled to watch the interaction between those two!

Sheryl

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3762987;
    Plus, the stress is very different being on lockdown/confined to one place, then traveling the world in a frantic, even more competitive race. I love them as a couple, hope they can deal with everything as well as they did on BB.
    I hope they do well, really like them as a couple. Not holding my breath though.....
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Between Jordan and another spoiled contestant (if you want to call it spoiled, the Soup mentioned it last week), they may make it interesting The only thing I hate about stunt casting reality show couples is when they don't do well, because it seems like an even bigger waste. Of course I was hoping for Rob/Amber's demise early on, and got lucky the second time around.

Quote Originally Posted by jette66;3760356;
    Thanks, razorbacker! Now the big question is...does anyone know what airport they're at???
    This is the American Terminal at LAX....probably the starting point....
    I love TAR!

I don't watch BB so I have no idea who these people are. I was one of the few who loved seeing Romber on AR and was cheering for them to win, so I can handle a little obnoxiousness. I just hope they are hard racers. Say what you will about Rob and Amber, they were smart, hard racers who really went for it on the show. Can't fault them for that!

Ugh, Jordan's so bloody thick I don't ever want to see her or her appalling boob job again (demand a refund, woman).
    I might give the season a miss.

I know lots of people think she's wonderful and she and Jeff and just the cutest couple that ever coupled, but I don't
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast