+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 239 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Reichen & Chip

Chip could be his birthname too. My husband's birthname is Chip.
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

FORT Fan
    Chips real name is Willis. He was a co-worker of Lauren, sister of Carolyn, wife of JFK Jr. who all died in the plane crash.

to the site Newsboi.

I didn't know that about Chip.
    Must have been a very difficult time for people who were connected in any way to the three people who died in the crash.
    "That's Numberwang!"

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I guess if my name was Willis I'd use a nickname too. The one I know is Sam to everyone but his family. It was to avoid confusion since his father and grandfather were also Sam.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I guess if my name was Willis I'd use a nickname too.
    What-chu talking about....? (sorry, lame 80s ref, but I couldn't resist)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by BravoFan
    What-chu talking about....? (sorry, lame 80s ref, but I couldn't resist)
    That's exactly what popped into my head when I heard that name too!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    lolz...

Wow. Tonight, I was surprised by how some of them started out the season, but what can you do, right? I don't know. Most of the teams seemed really good. I didn't realize that Reichen and Chip were gay when the show started. I hadn't even look at any of the team bios beforehand because I was too busy with AI2. lolz... Poor, poor Clay... Anyway, back on track! I think that Chip and Reichen have a good chance of getting into the final three. I'll be rooting for them along with my Clowns. lolz...

Woo-hoo! This is my big 200!

MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

Now I don't have to worry about spoiling anything, 'kuz I'm back on the west coast
    I really like this team. I thought it was totally decent for them to share their room with the married couple (who were sweet as could be!).

One thing gets me though- in every interview they're like, "Well, because we're gay...since we're gay...blah blah gay...", but they weren't sure whether or not to tell the other teams they were a couple? I mean, that's totally their choice to keep secret or whatever, but if they're trying to make this big statement on TV, they could make that same statement on a personal level too. It's a bit inconsistent. Still, I like this team alot.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Originally posted by Aota Bass

One thing gets me though- in every interview they're like, "Well, because we're gay...since we're gay...blah blah gay...", but they weren't sure whether or not to tell the other teams they were a couple? I mean, that's totally their choice to keep secret or whatever, but if they're trying to make this big statement on TV, they could make that same statement on a personal level too. It's a bit inconsistent. Still, I like this team alot.
    I was thinking something similar to that myself. I wonder if they are just waiting for the right moment to tell people, or if they are going to try to keep it under wraps. Should cause a lot of drama!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

+ Reply to Thread