+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/22/Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/22/Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3755390;
    I cried when they found out they weren't eliminated, because lets face it, other then the Globetrotter's they are fun to watch.
    And because Sam and Dan told Phil they wanted them to...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

To the Point

Sam and Dan whine as much as any woman ever on this show! They just do it while blasting each other. I totally get being competitive, however, they have a really nasty streak. They are totally cool with doing things to others that they would scream foul over someone doing to them. If they were willing to take as well as dish out I could handle it, but they need to go. They won't. They'll probably win! But one can hope!

I agree with Cheyne on it being a race and all, but Meghan is also right in that you really need to be careful making enemies at this point in the game. I did really like the fact that these two refused to start speculating on camera about a win before they even get to final three.

Globetrotters are still fun to watch. Thought Big Easy was going to end up in the water. That was pretty funny!

Erika drives me nuts whining through every road block she's asked to do, and screaming at Brian through the one's he does. Kudos to her though for making it across on that line.

I'll be fine with either the GT's or C & M winning at this point. The boys have become brats and Erika has been one, in a different way, the whole time. Of course, since I don't expect any of them to share with me, I'm not real vested.

CCL

While I don't like Sam and Dan, I can't really come out against them for taking the cab. The cab driver chose to take them; he could have stayed with his original fare but he was free to choose to take the brothers if he so wished. If I was Brian and Ericka I would have left my luggage in the cab so that he had to stay. Or they could have not paid him for the trip to the detour (I doubt that Sam and Dan picked up that part of the fare. While they didn't specify, it seemed to me that the cab driver had been paid and then asked to stay by B & E).
    I did laugh hysterically when Sam and Dan kept falling out of the kayak. Couldn't have happened to a nicer team.
    Love, love, love the Globetrotters, especially Flight Time. When he was doing ballet at the theatre and singing about where Big Easy was... And the opera singer, eating a sandwich and then sitting down while waiting for Ericka to finish...loved it.
    I'm actually okay with Meghan and Cheyne though I don't find them thrilling at all.
    Brian and Ericka...I like him more than her. But why does he always volunteer her for tasks? I could have told him that she would complain left and right about having to search the theatre. I wouldn't have been sad to see them eliminated.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I do not understand the hate over S&D taking the taxi. It was there the driver agreed, so off they went. It has happened before. I do not think it would have helped the standings of the teams if another had been called. I do not believe Ericka could have done the road block any faster. She does not have the patience.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3755418;
    Brian and Ericka...I like him more than her. But why does he always volunteer her for tasks? I could have told him that she would complain left and right about having to search the theatre. I wouldn't have been sad to see them eliminated.
    Because each one has to do so many and he's probably figuring he'd be better off giving her the less physical tasks. Otherwise, she wouldn't volunteer for them.. I like them well enough, but I agree...I like him a lot more. He just seems like such a sweet guy. She hit the jackpot when she landed him.

I do not understand the hate over S&D taking the taxi.
    Because they would have thrown a ginormous fit if someone had done that to them. They can dish it out but they can't take it. We seen that last week in the footrace with the Globetrotters.

Are they not doing the thing where a team can delay another team this season? I'd love for the brothers to get the delay...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Sure they would have had a hissy fit, but it is all part of the game. If this had actually delayed Ericka and Brian I am sure they would have received a penalty at the pit stop. Since we only get an edited version we may never know how much time elapsed.
    There's no place like home!

I may have missed it - but did B & E do the water challenge as well orjust the ropes?

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3755197;
    "I believe you can win this game by playing fair." Yeah and I believe in Santa Claus.
    No one is going to play fair, they're competing for a lot of moola.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by heartsaflutter;3755519;
    I may have missed it - but did B & E do the water challenge as well orjust the ropes?
    Just the ropes

The second NEL. I am happy for it as the testosterone level was getting a wee bit high. I doubt Brian and Erika will do well...but...you never know. By the time they hit the theater you could see that all the teams were exhausted and stretched to the limit emotionally and physically. The most entertaining part of the show this time was the inter-play with the opera singer.

At this point I'm pulling for Meghen and Cheynne to take it all.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast