+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Monica & Sheree

Monica & Sheree

[IMG]images/stor/tar4_monica_sheree.jpg[/IMG]

BIO

Monica, 29, and a mother of two, was once an Indianapolis Colts cheerleader and holds a BA in Journalism from Indiana University, Indianapolis. She enjoys "tennis, acting and watching movies" and considers herself "outgoing, fun-loving and very competitive." She fears snakes, bugs and rats, and in conversation, "anything gross is off-limits." Monica admits to letting her emotions affect her better judgment. She doesn't like cold climates, understands a little Spanish, and had traveled to Antigua, Jamaica, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas.

Sheree, 31, has three kids and describes herself as "outgoing, friendly and patient" and "loves experiencing new cultures and adventures." Whereas her teammate Monica is completely organized, Sheree says she's the complete opposite. She holds a BA in Journalism from the University of Louisville and has had some college experience in television production. Sheree fears "dangerous animals, reptiles and weird-looking men," and anything is game in conversation for her, "unless bodily fluids are being discussed." She speaks "very little French" and has traveled to Paris, Amsterdam, Spain, the Caribbean and Mexico. Sheree blows off steam with a long bubble bath and a "glass of wine…okay, a bottle," and admits that she trusts people way too much and sometimes gets burned. She adds, "I have short-term will power."

Hmmm, I think I'll have to see these two in action.
    I'm not getting a vibe from them that leads me to believe they'll be around for long.
    "That's Numberwang!"

These 2 ladies were "spoiled" on another site, if I recall correctly. Not sure what that says about them.

Hmmm, I didn't know that.

They don't appear to be the type that'll do too well here, but you never know with this show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

From the group shot I thought they were twins.
    Just thought I'd mention that
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

They look like a tough team to me. I think they'll be around for a while.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I don't know if they'll go all the way, but I could see them sticking around at least for a little while...

What is short term will power?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

She probably means she gets bursts of energy/enthusiasm, but it does not last long. kind of like me

they look really strong. first thing in my mind is that they look like amazon women. in a good sense.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

"I will NOT eat that 5-pound bag of chocolate! Okay, I've held out long enough, pass it over here."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast