+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly & Jon

FORT Regular
    Jon hasn't really endeared himself to me, but "Kooky Kelly" is really cute. I think she's probably my favourite female contestant right now. I laughed the way she made fun of the way Jon thinks he's "got it" during the Pathway option in Venice. She's pretty funny, and while I'm not too fond of Jon, I hope this team continues on for a while in the race.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, Kelly's alright in my opinion but I am not big on Jon yet. Maybe he'll grow on me. So far, they're an ok them, they've went up in my opinion, from what they were last week.

I too missed the looks they shoot Tian and Jaree, what kinds of looks are they?

I was sure Kelly was going to hurt her leg the way she had it bent on the way down the hill!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

I don't think they asked anyone for directions on the Detour. I assume it's b/c they didn't read the instructions carefully. I'm sure they passed a few people who weren't fat.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by sheela
    I don't think they asked anyone for directions on the Detour. I assume it's b/c they didn't read the instructions carefully. I'm sure they passed a few people who weren't fat.
    That phobia will really get them when they go to countries where the average weight is what is considered "fat" (like the USA). I don't know if he thought he was being funny or what, but I'm still having trouble getting past that...

FORT Regular
    These two are now my favorite teams. They are so funny and so right...when Jon and Kelly had to get out of the carriage cause they didn't grab the ticket hanging on the side.... Jon told Tian and Jaree that its okay cause they (the models) will self-destruct later in the race anyway. That was the best!

I posted this in the spoilers thread, but...

Does anyone else out there think Kelly is getting less likeable? Does anyone else find it slightly annoying the way she yells at Jon? I mean, it's making her less likeable to me. I'm reminded of her yelling at him back in Venice I think, when she found the wrong transportation but told him he was an idiot for not picking it also.

Last night, what did it for me was her picking the sheet music and constantly rolling her eyes and arguing with Jon for being "stupid" and wanting to look at a map etc. Anyone else? Bueller? Bueller? Or is it just me? Or is she still a cuddly little kitten with everyone else?

I'm just wondering. Maybe it's just me, but I got some Flo vibes.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

This team dropped from being one on my faves to being one I don't care for all in one ep. I am not trying to make a full judgement on any team yet... but dang, Kelly sure made it hard to like her this week! I agree with you Shazzer... I'm not sure if it was completely a "Flo" vibe, but she was just so annoying this episode! I mean come on, there's only one Beethoven, so there is only one Beethoven memorial???! Are you kidding me? They are lucky they found a nice local that was willing to help them!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

Originally posted by skywisej
    This team dropped from being one on my faves to being one I don't care for all in one ep. I am not trying to make a full judgement on any team yet... but dang, Kelly sure made it hard to like her this week! I agree with you Shazzer... I'm not sure if it was completely a "Flo" vibe, but she was just so annoying this episode! I mean come on, there's only one Beethoven, so there is only one Beethoven memorial???! Are you kidding me? They are lucky they found a nice local that was willing to help them!

I find myself switching my feelings about teams as they go along. Last year I thought Flo was okay in the beginning, and then despised her in the end. And I remember she seemed okay, and then little by little, as the race tensed up, she became worse and worse. Who knows what will happen with Kelly, but it'll be interesting to watch how tension affects her.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Yeah, Shazzer. I'm not enjoying Kelly too much. I think of all the male/female teams, I like Millie and Chuck the best. They just seem very determined, and Millie is not whiny (at least so far). I thought she handled the asthma thing well. Asked for what she needed, dealt with it, and moved on.

(But I'm rooting for the clowns!)
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread