+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Kelly & Jon

Kelly And Jon Rock

kelly and jon are my fave team thsi season even tho ive only seen like what 3 epsidoes?? i think they are cool and they deserve to win but apparently they came second! oh well
    byez
    luv steff

FORT Regular
    It's to bad that the team I was rooting for to win didn't win. They did great though....finished the race it was sad to see them realize that they didn't win the million. I was cheering them on the entire time!! Chip and Reichen i thought were cool at the beginning but near the end they changed a lot... I guess they became more focused and concentrated on themselves rather than what others thought like at the beginning.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Jon showed his true colors when he laughed at Chip going off the road.

It was dumb of Chip to take a chance, but not a thing funny about it.

They were great competitors, just not nice people

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    DEFINITELY not nice people, for Jon.

FORT Regular
    congratulations to kelly and jon!

i think these two ran a good race, despite of all the bickerings and nasty comments, overall, they ran a good race!
    and, i personally don't think that they're bad as some people think, they simply have a different flavah! they're tough too so best of luck to these too!
    Last edited by acid jazz; 08-22-2003 at 10:38 AM.

If it was Kelly and Zach... I will like the combo... !

I like Kelly's strength though.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    Jon showed his true colors when he laughed at Chip going off the road.

It was dumb of Chip to take a chance, but not a thing funny about it.

They were great competitors, just not nice people
    Maybe I'm not a nice person, but I laughed, too. Note that Jon only laughed after he saw them go into the ditch. He could see that they were okay. Can you honestly say that you would turn around to go help them out? Not me. By the time you got back there, they would have passed you and gained the lead. If the vehicle had rolled, I think it would have been a different story. But they spun out. Big deal. Chip was driving like a maniac. He’s lucky he didn’t hurt someone.

Yes, Kelly and Jon have been immature (especially the whole “Millie Mole” thing). But that was the way they chose to run the race. They even said that their MO was “trash talking” to try to unnerve the other racers (especially R&C), just as Reichen and Chip didn’t engage in any “chatting” in order to remain focused during each leg of the race.

I am disappointed they didn't win, but really impressed with how they seemed to accept their "stupidity", move on, and continue running the race. Kelly gets a big from me for being one of the strongest players, I think, in TAR history. And I think they're probably nice people, despite the comments they made during the race.

Way to go, guys!

She looked great on the morning show. She had on a dress that looked good with her complexion and hair. I admired her strength and determination (just not always what she had to say). Her expression was more relaxed and she gave Chip a kiss on the cheek.

The best of luck to them and their future marriage!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee

She looked great on the morning show. She had on a dress that looked good with her complexion and hair. I admired her strength and determination (just not always what she had to say). Her expression was more relaxed and she gave Chip a kiss on the cheek.

The best of luck to them and their future marriage!
    By Kelly's reaction to the Millie Mole and werewolf comments, I think she felt kind of bad. I was sad they didn't win, but they came in second (and at least crossed the finish line; just imagine what would have happened had they followed the Goats lead and got on the plane with them), so that is something to be proud of, and she was the only girl for a few legs, and really proved herself. I don't think she and Jon really thought they were doing anything wrong by messing with the other teams; it was probably just a strategy. Reichen said last night that he liked Kelly and Jon, but just didn't talk to them so it wouldn't screw them up. I hope they have a good life together, and I hope they change their mind and have kids; it'll be interesting how they'd turn out.

+ Reply to Thread