+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Kelly & Jon

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Why oh why couldn't they have gone.

The sad irony being if they would have gotten off that plane quicker they MIGHT have gone for the FF instead of the goats and would have been in last place. I honestly don't think Kelly could have done that FF.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    imagine Kelly doing the Fast Forward...

Leo
    Premium Member
    If they had done the FF, they would have been the ones who needed rescuing!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    Why oh why couldn't they have gone.

The sad irony being if they would have gotten off that plane quicker they MIGHT have gone for the FF instead of the goats and would have been in last place. I honestly don't think Kelly could have done that FF.
    I'm sure they read the FF clue and probably decided NOT to go for it.

FORT Fan
    Well they might have been ok, they both swim, dive etc...heck they live here in florida!

I thought kelly was just awesome last nite...sooo afraid on the face forward rappelling but she completed it....super!

and Jon was "smart" about the shark dive, he did great...I really hope they win, and I think they have a good chance..

Kelly is the "last woman standing' and deserves major props for that...I think this has been about the hardest race yet really...very physical..

and it is sweet how Jon is sooo proud of her and keeps pointing out she is only woman left and how good and competative she is

Is Jon the real estate agent considered to be a homophobe?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    David and Jeff, the surfers, are already struggling with the victim... Let's say Kelly did the FF... Jon has to do two tasks now... Look after the victim AND Kelly... Lucky they did not head for the FF. I guess they knew they were in a good shape with R&C... thus they did not want to go for the FF.

FORT Fan
    Really reluctant to say, Jon /Kelly are strong teams.

They are doing better and better for the past episodes (even they may argue, but less now).

In older episodes, Kelly always scolded Jon as he was dumb. But now kelly knows how to accept Jon's suggestion (like the scuba diving thing in this episode)

Physically, Jon and do the roadbloack (sometimes for Kelly) and in this episode, Jon said "get the same flight with R/C at the flight counter". It is a clever strategy. Jon knows that, even his flight has problem, there is one more team going with them.

If there is a footrace at the finale. I think they MAY not lose as I think R/C is not running so fast.

SO even I don;t like this team, I guess they have a great chance to get 1st.
    Last edited by tokimeki; 08-08-2003 at 11:40 PM.

FORT Newbie
    i loathe this team a lot. but, have to admit.
    they can win this race. and i have a strong feeling that they're taking this home.

remember flo? yum.

excuse me...Flo is more beautiful than Kelly...in and out!!! kelly looks like anorexic Happy...

Flo might be whiny and harsh on Zach...but she never showed personal disgusting remarks to other teams..

Kelly's remarks are way too personal...specially the GAY thing, the MOLE and WEREWOLF thing...she is sooo disgusting!!! specially when she don't look good either!!!

+ Reply to Thread