+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly & Jon

Redirected from the "Predictions of the winner of TAR4" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CJT
    The first time I saw Flo, I thought she really had an angelic face. But boy was I wrong. Never seen anything like her! I think Kelly and Flo should do a shouting match or something...
    Flo was one of the top eye candy of the Amazing Race in her own right, but she lost me in the teacup boats in Vietnam. Consciously or unconsciously, I tend to give a lot more leeway for character flaw in beautiful females, but even I have limits. Flo's unseemly behaviour were such that even if she were Miss Universe, it would have got on my nerve by Vietnam.

Although pretty, Flo is not as beautiful as Kelly. So in my book, Kelly has a lot more leeway than Flo. And Kelly is far from crossing any such limit.

Throughout all of the race, Flo had treated her partner Zach like a doormat, barating him constantly. Kelly does occassionally call Jon names, but mostly she has been a supportive, caring, loving partner. Flo was blatently flirting with Drew within the first quartre legs of the race; Kelly so far has not flirted with other males in the race.

Kelly has been mean to other females in the race, especially Millie; whereas Flo was friendlier with other female contestants, especially Jill; But that could just be Kelly's feminine competitiveness.
    Last edited by Bill747; 08-03-2003 at 03:27 PM.

FORT Newbie
    kelly and jony is funny.
    they made me laugh more than jon and al; the way they interact with each other, tease, etc. and IMO, no matter how badly you see both of them together, this is just how they interact with each other, ie. teasing, bashing, etc.

lets just cross our fingers and hope the best couples will enter the finals. *crossing out the boring team, which is why less air time is given*

FORT Fan
    I agree with the pro k/j folks! Without them you might as well just watch eco challenge to see athletic guys do daring/strenuous stuff...

I think they could well be the "deserving" team...
    whoever comes in first deserves it really.. yes, even flo..

frankly I am more sick of seeing people whining about season 3 and flo than I ever was of flo herself...likewise with people bellyaching about Jenna on survivor...give it a break puhllesse...

Whoever "wins" wins....it is right before our eyes, no strings pulled, no magic..

and any way ya look at it, you have to give Kelly her dues...tho I loved the models too...Kelly is the "last woman standing" in Tar 4

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    I agree with the pro k/j folks! Without them you might as well just watch eco challenge to see athletic guys do daring/strenuous stuff...

I think they could well be the "deserving" team...
    whoever comes in first deserves it really.. yes, even flo..

frankly I am more sick of seeing people whining about season 3 and flo than I ever was of flo herself...likewise with people bellyaching about Jenna on survivor...give it a break puhllesse...

Whoever "wins" wins....it is right before our eyes, no strings pulled, no magic..

and any way ya look at it, you have to give Kelly her dues...tho I loved the models too...Kelly is the "last woman standing" in Tar 4
    I totally agree with you...100%!

Kelly and Jon in first place.

To be fair to Jon, he had warned us pre-race that he enjoyed talking shit about other people.

Um, what are butt-lickers? Do I want to know?

I've always liked this team and was a little surprised to see their low popularity rating on the CBS site. Jon is a bit of a babe. But what's with that cap he wears with the chin strap? Makes him look like a baby. Does he have mitts that are tied to his jacket sleeves to match?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I think that as she's only the girl around, she shows strong girl power.

Was Jon a colossal pr*ck last night during the rapelling stunt, or WHAT? I couldn't believe his comments about C&R.

I hope C&R took them back to the aquarium after the race and fed the sharks.

It's sensei time! Masai & Pygmie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bill
    Flo was one of the top eye candy of the Amazing Race in her own right, but she lost me in the teacup boats in Vietnam. Consciously or unconsciously, I tend to give a lot more leeway for character flaw in beautiful females, but even I have limits. Flo's unseemly behaviour were such that even if she were Miss Universe, it would have got on my nerve by Vietnam.
    Missed TAR3, so missed that eye-candy.

Jon, for me, lived the Sharktank Redemption last night. Although he was his usual jerky self to his fellow competitors, he certainly paid attention to the tank master and has respect for things not not in his control (nature, resident experts, Kelly...)
    "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake." -- Henry David Thoreau

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I feel like punching Jon sometimes...

+ Reply to Thread