+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly & Jon

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    The people you always expect to be ashamed or embarrassed are usually the only ones that aren't.
    True, but if they don't realize it on their own, can I beat it into them?
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Please do. I'd like to pop THEM in the eyes.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

So, when did Kelly graduate from high school? Yesterday?

Actually, she sounds more like a high school sophomore.

hard to believe she's 30 isn't it?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I can understand saying something rude about other teams during the heat of the race, but during the interview with a camera directly in your face and a little time to relax. I wonder if K&J get such a kick out of watching their responses on TV as they did during the race?

Kelly & Jon - a match made in Hades

Originally posted by Wizard
    They can't be philiminated soon enough, as far as I'm concerned.
    Could not agree more!

I just logged on to FORT for the first time since last night's episode and this forum HAD to be the first one on which I posted...

Man, I cannot believe the immaturity and evilness levels to which these two rise. I thought it would be hard to top the heights of disdain I reached with Team Guido and Tara and Will but Kelly and Jon have done it! I mean, it's one thing to make up funny nicknames (e.g. the "Doublemint Twins" as TAR3's Derek/Drew were called), but the maliciousness behind K&J's little nickname game is just wrong. As if "BFGs" wasn't bad enough - "Werewolf" and "Millie Mole"???? - Terrible!! And the glee they both had while revealing them to the audience - UGH! Hey, two words for you two - GROW UP!

It also never ceases to amaze me how the petty, critical people aren't the ones who are actually really attractive. These two should take a long look in the mirror before they start spouting off the physical appearance-related nicknames.

Ok, here's hoping for a philimination for K&J next week - I do enjoy having a team to "hate" but they just need to go. I can't believe I'm saying it, but I'd rather have Tian and Jaree survive rather than these 2!!!
    It's over for this season but PLEASE give us more of
    THE AMAZING RACE!!!
    Please Please Please CBS - give us TAR5!!!!!!!
    I The Amazing R A C E !

Anyone recognize Kelly from her Priceline.com commercial?

(Kelly, hitting a guy with a pillow)
    "I can't BELIEVE you didn't get a hotel room with Priceline.com, you freak!"

FORT Fogey
    I honestly have no idea whether or not you're kidding Jon...

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Originally posted by bcarson
    Okay I have to say that last night Jon and Kelly did much better. But not enough to make me like them. They were kind of funny when they did the cow manure thing. But the comments that Kelly made about Millie and Chuck were just unecessary. I mean they don't show any other team commenting on others looks are calling them names.

I think it just shows how insecure Kelly must be. Don't even get me started on Jon's supposed phobia of fat people! Geez what a bunch of jerks!
    I find the comment on Millie and Chuck very amusing... I somehow support them more than Millie and Chuck seriously.... They maybe jerks but hey isn't the world of much worse people ?

Leo
    Premium Member
    I found it very appropriate they did the cow manure Roadblock.

+ Reply to Thread