+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: David & Jeff

FORT Fan
    Originally posted by fluff
    They are pretty much the invisible men so far.
    Jeff's comments to Chip and Reichen were ridiculous imo, particularly as they came after C&R had moved to the back of the line of cars.

didn't really like jeff for arguing with chip or is it reichen whereas it seemed the others held their peace...
    Last edited by xtremist; 06-21-2003 at 12:33 PM.

I didn't understand the whole "you think you're privileged" shouting thing. I'm not being sarcastic, just scratching my head a little. Privileged because...huh? They had already moved their car, Chip was saying "don't question my integrity"...nope, I don't get it. Jeff sounded like a little brother screaming because an older sibling gets to stay up past 8:00.

Help me out here?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    Do you think they really are morons, or is it the editing?

And that whole argument with R&C made no sense, especially after they had already moved to the back of the line...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree Anna. I was baffled by that one. The only thing I can think of is that maybe they are just still holding the grudge over their alliance at the buggy detour (though that was their own stupidity that got them in that situation)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    Maybe there was more to it that what we saw and editing was trying to make D&J look crazy, but I actually doubt it...

I actually thought the second argument (the one after R&C had moved to the back of the car-line) occurred after R&C made a big production about how they moved to the back. The way I remember it was they were announcing rather loudly to everyone and telling everyone to take note of how they were moving to the back. And I think that is what set off the second "discussion". We probably did not see it all so who knows the totality of what occurred. I think I would have been a little put off with them continuing to make a scene after moving.

And on the CBS TAR4 site they have additional video of R&C lying in the road inviting others to run over them because they know they would like to. It appears to be when the cars are moving to actually go enter the gate. So, I would say that they still didn't let it go even after the first two arguments we saw. I could be wrong about the timing of when this extra video occurred.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Are they against Reichen & Chip now?

FORT Fogey
    I don't think CBS wants us to know anything about these two. Hopefully, they will start getting some air time so I can decide whether or not I like them. Each episode they are barely shown, it just makes me think that it's not their leg to leave...

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Are they against Reichen & Chip now?
    I think they got rid of that alliance after the fiacre incident, but I could be wrong. I think maybe D&J are still bitter about that and are using that to start fights with R&C.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Posts have been removed from this thread.

Please - make all comments about tonight's show ONLY in the spoiler thread until after midnight ET.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread