+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: David & Jeff

FORT Regular
    definately a stupid idea, not to run for their own, though I don't believe that they did a good job on their half of the deal to distract others because everyone just went for them

Originally posted by fluff

If I were one of them and Chip had approached me with that plan I would have immeadiately thought he was trying to ensure I didn't race him for a ticket.
    Exactly! That was my thought exactly when they did that. But they didn't play up an "angle" on it so I chalked it up to my own paranoia.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Originally posted by LordGarlic
    definately a stupid idea, not to run for their own, though I don't believe that they did a good job on their half of the deal to distract others because everyone just went for them
    Yep, the plan failed every which way as far as I can see.

A stupid plan that didn't work.

to the site LordGarlic
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    So do you think Reichen and CHip intentionally tried to sabotage David and Jeff or did they simply not understand how stupid this plan was? I can't understand how or why they thought they could distract the other teams...

The plan was for Chip and Reichen to both get fiacres. Reichen was beaten to the 2nd fiacre by Chuck, but I have no idea why he didnít look for the 3rd one.

David and Jeff lost the fiacre as a result of their own stupidity. They should have insisted that at least one member of each team run for the carriages. Also, the plan was for D/J to distract the other teams (how? Goat Boys yodeling ďThe Lonely Goatherd?Ē ) while R/C got the tags. Neither team fulfilled their part of the deal, so I don't see why D/J felt betrayed.

I think David/ Jeff had another close call. If Reichen had managed to get the tag for them, they could have been penalized b/c getting the tag was part of the task.

Itís also not true that their alliance has been a one-way street. While Jeff was still looking for the mask in Venice, Reichen and Chip shared the next clue with David.

FORT Fogey
    I missed a good portion of the second episode so I didn't know that R&C were helping D&J in the past episode. Otherwise, I was starting to think that maybe R&C were using D&J and they were just not smart enough to figure it out. I'm just curious to see something about these two that doesn't involve them doing something stupid...

FORT Fogey
    I found it interesting that the two clips featuring these two were when they said they didn't use their brains much and when they verbally attacked Reichen and Chip. It seems like the producers are trying to show them as obnoxious, stupid, and boring... I don't know what's nearest to the truth, but I am interested in seeing exactly who these people are...

Leo
    Premium Member
    So far, all I know about this team is that they have absolutely no sense of direction.

FORT Fan
    I agree no more. How come they always walk for a wrong direction?
    Where are their maps, not shown on the shows?

They are pretty much the invisible men so far.
    Jeff's comments to Chip and Reichen were ridiculous imo, particularly as they came after C&R had moved to the back of the line of cars.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread