+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: David & Jeff

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    They've done absolutely nothing for me to dislike them.

They aren't my favorite team, but that's just because I don't know much about them or haven't seen anything about them that makes me like them. I certainly don't dislike them because they are white "alpha" males, though. I was thrilled when Rob and Brennan won.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

They've been doing very well. I wonder if they will go together for their two trips or one trip for one guy and date and one for the other. Good job!

They really worked fast yesterday. As I mentioned in another thread, it's impressive to go wire-to-wire in first place on any leg of the race. I'm still disappointed that we haven't seen much personality from the two of them (except for Jeff's funny "It's even nicer than this?" line last night ). And I'd like to see a team other than two young men win the contest.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I think D/J have a knack for getting taxi drivers on their side. I loved the driver of their 3-wheeler! The way he was reading their clue right there with them at the clue-box, and then said "I know" when they tried to tell him they were looking for a red and yellow flag!

Phil: "You need a shower." I haven't often seen Phil kidding with the teams on the mat. He must like these guys.

Phil: "You need a shower." I haven't often seen Phil kidding with the teams on the mat. He must like these guys
    Or David must have been really stinky

Well Duhvid had just been dragged through bull feces...so he probably smelled quite bad.

I still don't like this team- their tons of stupid mistakes in earlier legs, their interviews on the official site (a summary: "we like sex") , how Jeff always talks to the camera condescendingly as though he's explaining nuclear physics when saying he's buying an airline ticket or something like that, Duhvid's look of utter incomprehension and basically just agreeing to what Jeff says, Duhvid's racist comment about preparing to be "driven to the desert and sacrificed" in India, Jeff's huge reaction to R&B and T&J at the line of cars in Marseilles ("You think you're privileged!"..."You think you're privileged!"..."Apparently they just feel privileged.")

:rolleyes
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

i won't mind if Team Who?? came in 2nd place or 3rd place but i definitely don't want them to win....TOO MUCH alpha-male "best friends" team won!! they're quite fun to watch and i certainly want them to be in the F3~
    Last edited by Bianco; 07-14-2003 at 07:16 AM.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sheela
    I think D/J have a knack for getting taxi drivers on their side. I loved the driver of their 3-wheeler! The way he was reading their clue right there with them at the clue-box, and then said "I know" when they tried to tell him they were looking for a red and yellow flag!

Phil: "You need a shower." I haven't often seen Phil kidding with the teams on the mat. He must like these guys.
    Phil was quoted on saying before that this season's TAR... His favourite teams are Steve and Dave (humour), Reichen and Chip (Phil commented something about stepping out about their gay relationship). That's as far as I can remember... =)

R&C
    Are you sure, amazing guy? I've never heard phil mentioned it before.

I'm with BF on this one. David and Jeff haven't done anything to make me dislike them. They're beginning to grow on me as the season moves on. That being said, though, I don't know if I want them to win or not yet.

+ Reply to Thread