+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 11/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

What really sealed it for me was when they basically said that the Globetrotters were just following them this whole race and did nothing for themselves! I was like "what?! well, okay then."
    Considering the Trotters have finished ahead of the brothers more often than not, I'd say the brothers are full of poo. For some reason, they just don't like them and are always doggin' on them. The team to fear is Meghan and her boyfriend. They've won more legs of the race than anyone.

Gary and Matt may have been "philiminated" from the race, but based on what their participation seems to have done to their father/son relationship, I think they are the absolute winners!
    I absolutely agree with this statement. I was sorry to see them go.

I love Brian, he is such a nice guy. He balances Erica well. I am hoping this race brings a little bit of humility to this woman, but she is pretty spoiled so I am doubting it.
    I think she knows she has a good man. I'm sure their life together isn't always easy because her momma doesn't approve. Which is a shame because they do seem to really love each other.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

CCL

Pink Son to Medieval Musician: "Are you a candle-la-bra? Can you take me to a special room?" Dying. Will miss the father-and-son duo. Rooting for the Globetrotters all the way.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I like Megan and Cheyne. They are respectful of each other and run a clean race. Just because she isn't a screaming b*tch, like Erica, or they aren't fighting constantly doesn't make them boring to me. I would rather a team that is running a good race, like them, win. I also like the Globetrotters because they are running a good race, while enjoying themselves. I think alot of the teams lose the fun and excitement of what they are doing when they get caught up in stress and drama. This is the opportunity of a lifetime and I want to see them have fun with it.

FORT Fan

I missed the part of the show where Matt finally found the message. How did he finally figure out what the candle a bra was?

I did like Gary/Matt. It's a shame to see them go. I'd like to have seen Matt make some comments about how well his father did on the race (better than Matt did! ) instead of just hearing Gary complimenting his son.

The brothers have been annoying me the last 2 weeks, and it doesn't seem like they will get any better next week. They were OK before that, so I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but for now they're my least favorite team.

I really like the globetrotters. Couldn't see what really happened at the end there, despite the many replays. Seems like that incident is really just an excuse to accelerate the tensions that have been building between those two teams. Just not sure why they dislike each other, though.

As for Megan/Cheyne - they are "boring" because they are not creating drama. I like the "no drama", personally. And, with the exception of last week, they've been getting along really well. I like to see the teams get along, and I think that it's hardest of all for couples (especially newer/younger couples) to keep it together on the race, so I have to take my hat off to them for that.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3751221;
    Meghan and Cheyne are so boring. Why do they keep putting these boring teams on the show? Yes they race well, but who cares they are young, and in shape of course they will do decent. I want more teams like the father/son.
    Loved Matt & Gary... I will miss them!! While I like Meghan and Cheyne, they are just so darned good looking and wholesome... it is hard to identify with them. It should be illegal for people to be that perfect.

With the brothers and Globetrotters arguing with each other, I think Cheyne/Megan are flying under the radar.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fogey

I'll miss Gary/Matt a lot too. I really liked their can-do" attitude. It carried them through a lot that seemed to slow down other players.

I see the same positive can-do attitude in the Globetrotters--which makes them my faves now.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3751257;
    I like Megan and Cheyne. They are respectful of each other and run a clean race. Just because she isn't a screaming b*tch, like Erica, or they aren't fighting constantly doesn't make them boring to me. I would rather a team that is running a good race, like them, win. I also like the Globetrotters because they are running a good race, while enjoying themselves. I think alot of the teams lose the fun and excitement of what they are doing when they get caught up in stress and drama. This is the opportunity of a lifetime and I want to see them have fun with it.
    I couldn't agree with you more! With Megan and Cheyne, I would hope that is how my husband and I would be if we were on the race. They really seem to get along well, support eachother and respect eachother. I also enjoy the GT'ers. I'd be happy to see either of those teams win.

Hmmm. This is my first posting on this season. I think the season is playing a little placid, somewhat low on the drama scale. That said, I hated the scene wherein one of the Trotters taunted Mika on the water slide. I already had a case against two professional athletes competing against a group of average Joes. That was a cheap shot. Then seeing the Trotter trot up from behind one of the gay twins, bump him or get bumped and whine about it? Pleeeaaassseee!
    I think that Ericka is an impossible, bad-attitude woman and likely doesn't deserve the likes of Brian. I am terribly sorry that the Montana boys got knocked out of the race. I am behind Meghan and Cheyne, *um cough*. Meghan can't get enough camera time as far as I am concerned.
    I hope the final three are Sam & Dan, Cheyne & Meghan and Brian & Ericka, but, I am not holding my breath.

Ger

I also will miss the father/son team and they will have so many memories to take with them from this show.
    They were my favorite team and will miss them

I have to agree that now the Globetrotters will be my favorite team and hope they win.

The brothers are really getting on my nerves these past 2 weeks

I cannot believe that we are almost to the end of another race. I love this show!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast