+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 11/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Ohhhh.....how sad Team Pinky was philiminated. I was rooting for them now I can't cheer anyone else on.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Gads. I had the wrong channel on. I thought it wasn't on yet...

Won't see it until tomorrow... Drat.

Sad to see Gary/Matt go, they were a really fun team. The Saunabuss was hilarious, it's probably the weirdest Speed Bump ever. And "candle-a-bra" is now up there with "My ox is broken" in great TAR quotes.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3750997;
    I would hope the Globe trotters did not play dirty . . . Big Easy is all over the place tonight and proably knocked right into the one of the brothers which brought them both down.
    From the way I saw it - the Globetrotter who fell actually did fall, and accidentally hit the brother, who then - thinking the trotter did it on purpose, elbowed him as both fell. It's just petty on all accounts - it was an accident, and it looks like in the previews that the brothers are much dirtier players than one would think.

(Too bad that stealing taxis apparently is legal in the race. Now, if the driver wasn't on his counter, then it's fair, but if they were still on Brian/Erika's ticker, or if they've paid him to stay, then it's theft).

I haven't been that big of a fan with any of the teams this season, but I'm putting my support behind Brian/Ericka. They're the team I enjoy the most out of the ones remaining.

I can't believe this season is ending in two weeks (if there aren't any NELs or other interruptions that will disrupt that). It seemed like this season just zipped past. I haven't liked this season all that much, but I still love the show. Now I can't wait for TAR16 to come, even though it'll be a while from now. Hopefully it will have better teams and just be an overall better season.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3750971;
    Ahh, the candle la bra.

omg
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Of the four left, I'm behind the Globetrotters first, then Brian/Ericka. I tried to like the brothers but they just grated on me, and Meg/Cheyne seem nice, but they aren't in my favourites of all time. Not saying I dislike them...I'm neutral.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3751193;
    Of the four left, I'm behind the Globetrotters first, then Brian/Ericka. I tried to like the brothers but they just grated on me, and Meg/Cheyne seem nice, but they aren't in my favourites of all time. Not saying I dislike them...I'm neutral.
    Exactly how I feel. They're just the typical pretty couple that dominates the race. There's not much more to them. They're just... there. They're not as entertaining as the rest, and they don't have a a storyline that's as interesting as the others'. They remind me of Kris/Jon, but I loved K/J (and so did many others). Probably the reason why K/J were so popular was because they were a really nice couple that was stuck in a season with Jonathan and Freddy/Kendra (to name a few of the strong personalities of TAR6). They were a nice breath of fresh air. With this season, there's not really an outright villain, so Meghan/Cheyne just look boring.

Personally, the Globetrotters have grated on me. They're funny sometimes, but in previous episodes, they got repetitive with the things they said. It got on my nerves. I didn't need to hear, "Do it for the hood!" a million times. Or stuff about Katrina, as horrible as it was. They're better now, but my opinion often sticks.

And I can't get behind Sam/Dan. They haven't grated on my nerves as much, but there's nothing in particular about them that makes me want to root for them.

That leaves Brian/Ericka. I've liked them throughout the season, so I'm behind them for the win.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

To the Point

Wonder if the brothers have been as annoying all along and the producers just chose to show it last night. I get the feeling that we just got a glimpse of how they've run the race from the beginning. What really sealed it for me was when they basically said that the Globetrotters were just following them this whole race and did nothing for themselves! I was like "what?! well, okay then."

I want it to come down to either M & C or the GT's. I do not like the brother or B & E. However, I can deal with whichever team wins because I'm pretty sure that none of them plan to split their winnings with me.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Gary and Matt may have been "philiminated" from the race, but based on what their participation seems to have done to their father/son relationship, I think they are the absolute winners!

We'll miss you guys!
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

FORT Fogey

Meghan and Cheyne are so boring. Why do they keep putting these boring teams on the show? Yes they race well, but who cares they are young, and in shape of course they will do decent. I want more teams like the father/son. I like to see teams with a personality that struggle a little, but are out of their comfort zone and enjoy it. Meghan and Shane said we love to compete so they are in their comfort zone so not too interesting to watch.

I love Brian, he is such a nice guy. He balances Erica well. I am hoping this race brings a little bit of humility to this woman, but she is pretty spoiled so I am doubting it.

I am neutral on the Globetrotters. They seem like really nice guys, and I just wonder if we are not getting the whole story of how the other teams wanted them out. They seem withdrawn from all the teams, and they seem really nice. I am guessing here, but I think more than the brothers saw them as stars in a way and resented them being on the show, and wanted them out.

The brothers not into them at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast