+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 11/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3747088;
    If I were running this race, I would want to hang with the Globetrotters as much as possible. They are fun guys and since they are doing so well, a little friendship with them wouldn't be a bad thing. I get why the other teams aren't too happy with them (they are a team to beat) but I'd be trying to have fun along the way.
    I love the Globetrotters JavaJo... and I totally agree! I would hang out with these guys any day of the week!! Thay are a joy to watch!!! I am really rooting for them!!

Side note: Love your avatar!
    TEAM EDWARD... nuff said!

THe Globetrotters are reminding me of the Hispanic gay guys who were buddies. If memory serves, they came from Florida. I think it was S4 or S5.
    When they had to do a skydive, the one kept saying,"Dios Mio" - it was too funny!
    What I liked most was that they also got along real well, did not fight with each other and were even seen stopping to "shop" and take in the sights in different cities. They were really in it for adventure and they were great to watch, too.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

You mean Danny and Oswald. Love them! They were also a part of the last All Star edition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789