+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 11/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

To the Point

Re: 11/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Ericka has displayed *that* type of behavior more often than not. That's the reason I find it difficult to give her a pass.

FORT Fogey

I like all the remaining teams - even whiny Ericka and her husband. However, my heart is with the father-son duo and the Globetrotters. Big fat "A's" for attitude (so far).

These two teams seem to be enjoying the adventure more than anything.

I was SOOOO glad this was a non-elimination challenge. I think that a challenge as hard as that one is an unfair way to go out. I can see how such a task could easily take 8-10 hours. If not more.

I was shocked that the father performed the task in the father-son duo and the wife in

The previews don't look too good for the Globetrotters next week. I hope they don't turn into asses.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3746313;
    Cheyne is a loser, what the heck, he's a man, physically stronger.....supposedly and making his girlfriend do all the work. Lazy. I agree with her about the shoveling the dirt in the bags, he wasn't listening to her at all.
    She was pretty ticked at him. I'm guessing she was PMS'ing because she definitely hasn't been that cranky so far. That said, he he commented that she wanted to call the shots that day....so he let her. If she had told him to do it, I'm sure he would have done it in a minute. She was in a bad mood and after 4 years together, I'm sure he knows when to leave her be and when to push. He was leaving her be.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3746916;
    She was pretty ticked at him. I'm guessing she was PMS'ing because she definitely hasn't been that cranky so far. That said, he he commented that she wanted to call the shots that day....so he let her. If she had told him to do it, I'm sure he would have done it in a minute. She was in a bad mood and after 4 years together, I'm sure he knows when to leave her be and when to push. He was leaving her be.
    I totally agree JavaJo. However, I still think it was a dumb move. She did ask him and he didn't even respond. We all have our moments, and they were probably due. They made it through the task.

I can't wait for next week!!!

I wonder what happens between the trotters and the brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;3746995;
    I can't wait for next week!!!

I wonder what happens between the trotters and the brothers.
    Honestly? - they're drumming up something to make it look like the duo get into a fight or something. But, if you look closely,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    you can clearly tell that the Globetrotter who does fall truly did take a tumble. Plus - because I think it's Big Easy, who's over 6'4", he would make an easy bowling ball to knock down someone that long a distance.

I think it's nothing like last season with Luke/Margie versus Lakeshia/Jen. True the teams may take it as more than what it is, but that'd be the only way I can see that.

On the plus side - it does hint to their current standings then because there's no reason to be that "confrontational" or run that fast.

I also think what happens next week will be a non issue, however I can see the brothers getting irritated by it. Looks like a clear mistake to me, however, this week hinted towards it with the brothers making more than one comment regarding the Globetrotters. They are clearly never happy to see them. It's normal. The competition is getting tough and the Globes are clearly a top running team, so there will be a bit of verbal sniping going on every now and then. Hopefully they will not drag it out as I'm enjoying this race and those useless arguments always turn me off to one team. I can live with them all right now and I'm in no hurry to have someone to root against.

As for Megan, I still think he should have stood up and done the task. Yes, she wanted to call the shots, she turned that over to him when she asked him if he wanted to do it. When he waffled she simply did it. He wanted to hear her say "you do it" and I know if I were in the mood that she was in and he wanted to make me say the words I'd also do it myself no matter how hard the task. I don't think he was innocently letting her call the shots, I think he wanted to hear her say it even at the risk of watching her do it and falling behind. There was a little display of pride on both parts there. Luckily she pulled it out because that was a very physical task.

For some reason Ericka just does not bother me as much as she probably should. Yeah, she can get wound up really tight but she also displays some good moments. I think she's just one of those people who are lousy at dealing with stress.

If I were running this race, I would want to hang with the Globetrotters as much as possible. They are fun guys and since they are doing so well, a little friendship with them wouldn't be a bad thing. I get why the other teams aren't too happy with them (they are a team to beat) but I'd be trying to have fun along the way.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

What I find strange is all the teams are saying how the globetrotters are such huge threats when no one is saying the same about Megan and Cheyene IMO they are a bigger threat than the globetrotters so far they have only placed in 1st and 2nd place of the race and are running a really good race. They are my fav team so I hope they win the whole thing but I know if I was running the race with them I would want them gone since they seem to complete the task fairly easy (even when they arent having the best days) and still come out on top.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3747158;
    What I find strange is all the teams are saying how the globetrotters are such huge threats when no one is saying the same about Megan and Cheyene IMO they are a bigger threat than the globetrotters so far they have only placed in 1st and 2nd place of the race and are running a really good race. They are my fav team so I hope they win the whole thing but I know if I was running the race with them I would want them gone since they seem to complete the task fairly easy (even when they arent having the best days) and still come out on top.
    That's exactly what I told my husband as we were watching the show on Sunday. When they were saying how much of a threat the globetrotters were I told him I thought M/C were the bigger threat, and how often they've been in the top. He watches it sporadically with me, so when he does watch I have to catch him up on what's been going on. I really like M/C, the globetrotters and G/M. I don't dislike B/E or the brothers but I don't like them as well as the other three. I'm always amazed at how quickly M/C seem to get where they are going. They are a good traveling team. She appears to be a good navigator, it's been pretty effortless for them so far. Even with all the drama this week they still ended up in second place.

+ Reply to Thread