+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 10/25 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/25 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3736048;
    Brian and Ericka annoy me. Period.
    Canadian Angel--hi. It's interesting what appeals to different people.

I like this couple a lot. Yes they have disagreements and things they don't like or want to do--but they ALWAYS work it out. That's what makes them so cool--in my eyes anyway--they are mature adults who have really good interpersonal problem-solving skills.

BTW--Erika did not just "stand around"-she did a lot to assemble the bongs er hookahs.

To answer someone's question above--

Nope--the "smart girls" have not yet figured out that the "hot brorhers" are gay.

So much for their much-touted people reading skills.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;3736074;
    I'm rooting for the Globetrotters. They shouldn't even get 2 minutes. And I actually enjoyed the trash talk!

No wonder I love these guys--they really know how to bring game!

For anyone who thinks they were "unsportsmanlike"?

They only did what happens in every college and professional athletic contest.

They are very cool! And almost always keep their cool too.

(Even if sometimes a clue really goes right past them--like a-hem--the TIME on a watch. )

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3736258;
    She doesn't like heights, the water, has never sweated or done any running and yet she is with a competitive sports driven guy. What a match. I thought the foot stamping was a nice touch. Why did she agree to do the show?

Well--considering what he tried to do to get her down that slide I can imagine at least some of what he might have done to "convince" her to enter the race.

Not a pretty picture at all.....

ETA--for some reason the picture came to me of couples who know their relationship is in very big trouble so they try something outrageous or lifechanging--thinking/hoping it will save their relationship.

Like couples who have a child when they know they are on the brink of breaking up. Going on this race with all the chances for her to fail bigtime could have been just such a last-ditch effort on their part.

And in case they want to "forget" it ever happened--it is all very painfully on videotape.
    Last edited by Wind Dancer; 10-26-2009 at 09:51 AM.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3736337;
    They are very cool! And almost always keep their cool too.

(Even if sometimes a clue really goes right past them--like a-hem--the TIME on a watch. )
    I wonder why they didn't just walk over to one of the open briefcases left by the other teams and look at the numbers on their locks.

Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

FORT Newbie

Considering the ridiculous laws regarding women in Dubai that dude should have just knocked her over the head and tossed her down that slide. Im certain violence against women is not a criminal offense in that country.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3736078;
    That was mean of the Globetrotters. For sure. But i didn't HATE it.

Mika pretty much cost them. I wonder if it'll be a NEL or not.
    I thought they were just playing the game. Also, Big Easy did state that he felt bad for doing it. I don't think Mika was ever going down that slide period, so the faults on her. Great show last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimzy;3736266;
    I would tell her boyfriend to run - fast. Can you imagine having that in your daily life? Heaven help him when he runs into a real emergency in their lives.
    She ought to run from him pretty fast too. Yes, she was, and presumably still is, whiny to the nth degree. But phobias are real and terrifying and not easily overcome, and if he's willing to shove her down a slide in the face of that phobia in full view of the entire world, I can only imagine what a first class douchebag he is in private.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I love this couple. Especially how that play off on each other.

During the Houka building it seemed as if both Erica and Mika checked out and were letting their partners do all the work.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Ericka annoys me. Her marrying up comment was particularly annoying. I can guess what she meant by saying that.

+ Reply to Thread