+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 10/4 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/4 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Sorry to lose Marcy and Ron. Poker girls were far more likeable this episode. Hope it's not the Globetrotters who lose their passports next week.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3718097;
    yup a jackass fits Lance to a tee.
    Or, by changing Colin's infamous words, "My donkey is broken!"

I'm firmly in the anti-Lance club as well. Keep Lance, Save Keri. Sad to see Marcy and Ron go, they could have stayed over at least three other teams.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Who was the woman with the really annoying voice?

No, I don't mean "Zev", although his voice is annoying too.

All I know is that I wasn't really watching that closely tonight, but there was a REAL shrill sound coming out of the speakers for like... 10 minutes of the show.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Premium Member

^^Maybe Keri, Krom. Her voice was certainly grating.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3718236;
    Who was the woman with the really annoying voice?

No, I don't mean "Zev", although his voice is annoying too.

All I know is that I wasn't really watching that closely tonight, but there was a REAL shrill sound coming out of the speakers for like... 10 minutes of the show.

It was Keri and when I wasn't watching it I though Fran Drescher was on the race. Please get them out and quick! I thought the zebra reference with Erika and her hubby was pretty cute.

I agree with you there, I liked the zebra reference.

Oh, if only Bill Engvall was there-he would have so many "Here's Your Sign" awards to give to Lance and Keri. What a bunch of doofuses.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Fogey

Very fun episode! But Yikes!--I want Lance and Keri to go home too.

I'll miss the (relatively) calm Marcy and Ron.

Do Lance and Keri remind anyone else of that married couple a few years ago who were both verbally abusive--the husband much more than the blond wife--his name was Vic I think--who ended up in a physical fight with each other?

I can so see Lance hitting Keri if he thought she'd done something he didn't like.

FORT Fogey

Victoria was the wife of the couple...was the husband Jonathan? I have blocked him from memory. I want Lance GONE.

Lance and Keri were too blinded by the rush and then the panic to realize the gold bullet opened to release the postage stamp with the picture of the Post Office. They didn't slow down enough to think. We don't know how much actual time it took to figure it out, but it seemed like forever in the editing. Keri did get an apology for all the blaming while they were in the taxi. She knows who his is, and now...he knows who she is.

Justin said in his and Zev's confessional that they chose the giraffe because it was closest at hand. Thank goodness Zev remembered about picking up all the broken pieces or they would have had to start over once they got to the corral. The cement animals in the children's park was a cute idea and would have been smile worthy if not for all the cussing and sweaty racers.

When the showed the preview of how Words would work, as soon as the "camera" descended the elevator he began showing the letters to pedestrians, who then gave the correct order. Marcy and Ron didn't follow that path and by trying to make out nearby signage before asking for help, lost a lot of time. I liked Marcy's whistle...glad she thought to bring it. I'm sorry they lost, but at least she went out on an emotional memory of her father.

Gary and Matt are in the top three after having won last week. I loved it when Gary's eyes lit up when he saw the VCR deconstruct for recycle challenge. "I've taken apart a VCR before, just to see how it worked." I like this kid...a nascent inventor?

I had a feeling after last week that Herbert and Nate would run a good leg. This one seemed effortless for them. I also hope they are not the ones to lose a passport.

The other teams were not so much in the spotlight this week, but for the most part, ran good middle ground races.

FORT Fogey

I could not believe how much the jerk lawyer, and the light blue team pushed the poor lady at the playground out of the way to get the clue. I am telling you the ugliness some of these people display is horrible.

+ Reply to Thread