+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mika & Canaan-TAR 15

Mika & Canaan-TAR 15

Mika Combs (22); Canaan Smith (26)
    Hometown: Nashville, Tenn.
    Relationship: Newly Dating

These southern sweethearts will charm you with their fresh faces and wide-eyed enthusiasm for life. They have only been dating for a few months, but admit to spending every waking hour together since they fell in love.

Mika grew up in Hazard, Ky. and moved to Nashville, Tenn. two years ago to pursue a career in country music. She claims to excel in high pressure situations, but admits to often breaking down in tears when she gets upset. Her favorite hobbies include singing, dancing and riding four-wheelers.

Canaan is a professional songwriter who is looking at the Race as an opportunity to grow his relationship with Mika. Mika believes that Canaan can be way too demanding, while he believes she can be too sensitive. He lists his favorite activities to do with Mika as writing songs and making out.

Neither one of them has traveled extensively outside of Canaan's mission trip to Mexico with his church, but they have no doubt that their love will take them to the finish line and the $1 million prize.
    I don't see them lasting far at all, to be honest. Sure, they've spent every waking moment together, but only dating a few months? I'm not really feeling that.

Mika and Canaan: The Amazing Race on CBS
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Re: Mika & Canaan-TAR 15

Ugh...thish season's cry-baby, with the demanding partner. This won't be good.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Who is John Galt?

Adorable, new relationship at the "in love/lust" stage, incompatible temperaments, won't last long (either together or in the race).

I don't know if they will last long, but that girl has the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. She's adorable.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Ugh. Another pair of obnoxious Jesus freaks. I pray they don't win... they're already as annoying as sin.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

agree I hate the neon Jesus people. pretty sure God isn't choosing sides in AR. That being said, I see a confrontation with the "devil" in the form of that mouthy lawyer coming up soon. ought to make good television.

FORT Newbie

well atleast they are the most attractive couple in the game

well at least they are the most attractive couple in the game
    No, at most they are the most attractive couple in the game.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest
    No, at most they are the most attractive couple in the game.

I'm going to give them that they are entertaining to watch as well. But I guess I find people having meltdowns somewhat entertaining. Plus, her face when she was in the boat... scared of the water? Pretty funny.
    They probably won't last long anyway. Anyone that scared of water in this race is going to have obstacles they can't overcome. She may also get strangled by her partner before long. heehee

Hey, they got through a week without referencing Jesus or Mika's virginity, which means they're moving up in my book.

That said, they keep reminding me of the two ultra-religious models (Brandon and Nicole) in TAR 4, the ones who refused to cut their hair at a challenge. Hello... isn't vanity one of the seven deadlies?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast