+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meghan & Cheyne-TAR 15

Meghan & Cheyne-TAR 15

Meghan Rickey (23); Cheyne Whitney (23)
    Hometown: San Diego
    Relationship: Dating

Meghan and Cheyne met while playing a competitive game of tetherball in elementary school. After 10 years of friendship, Cheyne realized he could not let the most athletic girl he knew get away. Other than a six-month period where Meghan studied abroad in Italy, this couple has been essentially inseparable for nearly five years.

Meghan and Cheyne both work in fields where they deal extensively with different publics. She is an account executive at a public affairs firm and he works for a social change marketing company where he develops after-school programs and deals with a diverse group of teens, school administrators and corporate executives. When not in the office, Meghan can be found coaching competitive girls' soccer ó a sport that she and Cheyne have shared a passion for since they were kids. The couple feels strongly that their occupations and experiences with team sports have taught them effective communication skills and the virtue of patience, which they believe will benefit them in the Race.

Even though they are head-over-heels for each other, they still have their pet peeves just like any other couple. Meghan does not like that he tries to diffuse tense situations with laughter rather than by talking things through. The biggest thing about Meghan that frustrates Cheyne is her stubbornness. He claims that once she has her mind set on something she is difficult to reason with and it can be impossible to change her mind.

Ready to tackle the Race head-on, Meghan and Cheyne are very eager to use the power of positive thinking and their athleticism to compete as a team and hope that this experience further validates their friendship and love.
    I think the thing that will help them the most is not only their youth, but the soccer experience-that is one sport, more than anything, that requires endurance, and the race requires quite a bit. I wouldn't be surprised to see them finish better than 5th, to be honest.

Meghan and Cheyne: The Amazing Race on CBS
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Who is John Galt?

Re: Meghan & Cheyne-TAR 15

They've been together a long time, so they don't need to "test" their relationship! They look like brother and sister. This is one of the teams to beat.

I predict that these two will go out really early in the competition.

Reminds me of Monica and Joseph.

She's hot, while he has the personality of a stick and makes me wonder how he landed such a fine female specimen.

Cute story though.

"Cheyne" Really? Not Shane, but Cheyne? I assume that's how it is pronounced. Either way, I predict he is the first contestant say "dude!" this season.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I like this team!
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

For those who watch Big Brother, Kevin tweeted this:

Just attended TAR premiere party for friends Cheyne & Meghan....they r sooooo gonna win!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I'm liking this team more than I thought I would...

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I like this team a lot too.
    Wake up and be awesome

This is my other favorite team to watch. She was not duck whisperer, but hopefully, they got their early frustration out of the way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast