+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lisa & Eric-TAR 15

Lisa & Eric-TAR 15

Eric Paskel (41); Lisa Paskel (43)
    Hometown: Encino, Calif. via Michigan
    Relationship: Married Yoga Teachers

Eric and Lisa have been married for over 18 years. Both are vegans who have a passionate and fiery approach to their personal and professional lives and are extremely dedicated to helping others.

Eric and Lisa own four yoga studios and both serve as instructors. In addition to running their business, they teach classes and workshops where they deal with issues such as family crisis and addiction. Lisa describes what she does as, "helping people connect to their supreme self."

Lisa claims that Eric is much more easy-going, carefree and trusting of others while she has the ability to see people for what they really are an ability that will undoubtedly come in handy on the Race.

Neither Eric nor Lisa are afraid to challenge one another to be the best people they can be and no matter the challenge at hand, both are open to working together to find a solution. They hope that their experience on the Race will further solidify a marriage that they consider a true blessing.

They reside in Encino, Calif., and have two daughters.
    As much as I love vegans, I don't see them lasting very long on the race at all. I'm just not really getting a F3 vibe from them.

Eric and Lisa: The Amazing Race on CBS
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Re: Lisa & Eric-TAR 15

I just want them to make it to the "eating weird food" roadblock/detour...

Who is John Galt?

Will they never learn . . hello all you vegans . . you may have to eat nasty meaty stuff. If you refuse to, you'll lose. Get it! That being said, they are a physically beautiful couple, middle aged Barbie and Ken dolls. Being married 18 years and have complementary temperaments gives them a huge advantage. But the vegan part may be a huge stumbling block.

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3701777;
    ditto

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3701777;
    Yup, this is a trainwreck waiting to happen.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I can't remember the challenge,but Rob and Amber sat a challenge out, if I recall correctly they had a time penality put on them, but they didn't lose the race. This couple could try it on a nasty food challenge. Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but I just remember something like this happening.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;3712205;
    I can't remember the challenge,but Rob and Amber sat a challenge out, if I recall correctly they had a time penality put on them, but they didn't lose the race. This couple could try it on a nasty food challenge. Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but I just remember something like this happening.
    It was an eat a huge chunk of meat challenge. I don't think it was nasty, just large chunks.

This couple could pull that as well, but they would have to find anther couple to do the same and do it after them...which is what Rob and Amber did so they could stay ahead even with the time penalty.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Rob and Amber were the first to do that, and it was seen as more malicious, like they were taking the "easy way out", however on the first season of TAR Asia, there was a Roadblock that was similar to the scarab one in TAR 5, except it was a surfboard that they had to find in this (I'd say 15'x15') roped off area of sand. A lot of teams quit but some kept at it-but there wasn't as much malice there. I think with Romber, it was a case of people did not like them as the persons that they were.

Romber's challenge was actually not as much gross foods, but it was the sheer quantity-over four pounds, I believe, and it was all various beef parts.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Oh well, so much for seeing them at the "eating weird food" challenge...

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3700944;

As much as I love vegans, I don't see them lasting very long on the race at all. I'm just not really getting a F3 vibe from them.
    Who'd have guessed just how right you were! I was hoping they'd find the last plate before Lance did
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast